PDA

View Full Version : Most Popular!

Tom B
08-14-2013, 12:30 AM
What is the most popular type of bird on the forum?!

mrgoogls
08-14-2013, 01:13 AM
I don't know. would be interesting to find out. no matter what it is though there is definatly a wide variety!

Pinkbirdy
08-14-2013, 02:32 AM
That's a hard one . I could talk for days on each of my 12 birds. I know theirs a lot of Macaw owners on here or even people who would like to have one. What birds interest you ? [and we will tell you about them] :)

mrgoogls
08-14-2013, 04:27 AM
yeah there are a good amount of macaw owners. and im one of the people that wants one :D

Honesty
08-14-2013, 10:14 AM
Thats quite a hard one to answer. We have many members that have quite a variety of birds.

spiritbird
08-14-2013, 01:27 PM
There are many Macaw people here but do not know if they are the most popular.

jacksmom
08-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Hmm. Popular, or common? Is it the same? :cool:

Different birds are popular for different things, like toos intense love and bonding to their keeper, or macaws general amiable nature and ability to be more than a one person bird. I have personally always wanted a bronze wing pionus, lol, because I was once very good friends with one - and that made me really love this type of bird. However, when I stumbled across Jack (traded for him if you can believe it - and I wouldn't sell him for a million) I knew this was my chance at another bird I have always pined for...a blue and gold macaw...again due to another bird friend made over the years, lol.

Hmm.

Macaw
Too
Tiel
Pionus
Ekkies

Maybe that? And tiel would be at the top if you didn't say "this forum"...And of course I forgot parakeet, dang...and my order is probably way off...lol, no wonder no one really wants to take a stab at this one! :eek:

Rescued
08-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Lol I can't speak for the forum, but my house has consistently been a cockatoo and macaw house with a few others for seasoning.

JadeC
08-14-2013, 04:20 PM
I would say macaw and green cheek conure!! It seems like EVERYBODY has a GCC!! Haha

jules
08-14-2013, 08:27 PM
i think it has to be macaws as there doesn't seem to many greys here, but i don't mind i love them all :)

Tom B
08-14-2013, 10:11 PM
I did do a poll where you put your birds but maybe it didnt work! lol :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

coltfire
08-14-2013, 10:28 PM
keets, teils, macaws, too's, greys, eckkie's

Blancaej
08-16-2013, 08:23 PM
Seems like Macaws are popular here. But there is a nice variety of all kinds of birds on this forum! Which makes for nice conversations!

Debra
08-16-2013, 09:19 PM
I have all but one species of birds that I love. Budgies, tiels, Quakers, and Eclectus. The one I don't have is a grey.

Turquoise
08-17-2013, 08:37 AM
If you put the poll on this thread Tom, it doesn't seem to be showing up. Could be because you were using your tapatalk. I don't use it when I am on my phone, but I have read some folks who use it on here can't get the poll unless they do some extra maneuvering. Since I am not familiar with tapatalk & how to maneuver through it, I can't help you with how to get a poll posted using it.

For me personally, the macaw is my most popular bird. I have not gone through & tried to count just how many of any species are kept by members. So I can't say which one is the most popular on this forum either.:th_biggrin:

Tom B
08-19-2013, 03:23 AM
If you put the poll on this thread Tom, it doesn't seem to be showing up. Could be because you were using your tapatalk. I don't use it when I am on my phone, but I have read some folks who use it on here can't get the poll unless they do some extra maneuvering. Since I am not familiar with tapatalk & how to maneuver through it, I can't help you with how to get a poll posted using it.

For me personally, the macaw is my most popular bird. I have not gone through & tried to count just how many of any species are kept by members. So I can't say which one is the most popular on this forum either.:th_biggrin:

i went onto it on a web browser and created it because they dont show up on tapatalk, the wifi was slow so i probably switched off it before it had finished. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD