PDA

View Full Version : A few pics of Harry & Sally.

Honesty
08-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Here are a few pics of Harry and Sally taken today. They have settled in very well:)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Harry having a nap:)

I dont know if these are sharp enough for you Blanca. I have a feeling the one from yesterday is better??

spiritbird
08-13-2013, 07:49 PM
They look like little :angel: angels.

Honesty
08-13-2013, 08:30 PM
They look like little :angel: angels.Thank you Dianne:) They are just soooo sweet.
They are not eating any fruit or veggies yet :(

Carefree Birdee
08-13-2013, 08:34 PM
So pretty! They look very relaxed and comfortable.

I hope to find a pair of English budgies in the future. There is a fellow I know who is breeding them and told me to check back with him in a few months. He had some of the most beautiful color variations. I just love their looks....so regal.

Is it true English budgies will talk more? I have only had the American breed and always managed to get them to say a few simple words.

Honesty
08-13-2013, 09:03 PM
So pretty! They look very relaxed and comfortable.

I hope to find a pair of English budgies in the future. There is a fellow I know who is breeding them and told me to check back with him in a few months. He had some of the most beautiful color variations. I just love their looks....so regal.

Is it true English budgies will talk more? I have only had the American breed and always managed to get them to say a few simple words.Thank you Carrie:) I got them yesterday.

I do know that English budgies do talk, but I am not sure if they have a better vocabulary than American budgies.

coltfire
08-13-2013, 09:17 PM
with only English and Australian budgies, it is the english one that is easier to teach, and i now have 3 new hatched English and 6 more to hatch in a day or two.

Rescued
08-14-2013, 04:24 PM
There are many factors that goes into talking ability in budgies. It's well known that males are more likely to talk while females may pick up different sounds but are not usually talkers. I think that the early development, the first few months make a big difference in whether they talk.

Blancaej
08-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Great photos Wendy! They will work well to update your siggy! They are beautiful budgies! :D

Honesty
08-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Great photos Wendy! They will work well to update your siggy! They are beautiful budgies! :DThanks Blanca:) I look forward to seeing your new creation :th_dance4:

Blancaej
08-14-2013, 08:59 PM
How's this...

Honesty
08-14-2013, 09:40 PM
Thats fantastic Blanca. Thank you so much :)

Blancaej
08-14-2013, 10:14 PM
You're Welcome!

Carefree Birdee
08-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the info Steve and Elizabeth.

Love the Sig pic.....beautifully done! :)