PDA

View Full Version : Siggy For Mare

Blancaej
08-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Ok Mare, here it is. I couldn't find a good background with the desert and sea. Most of them looked like the carribean and I don't think that is what you had in mind. Let me know what you think. Changes are easy including the background if it not what you envisioned.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Mare
08-07-2013, 10:15 PM
I LOVE it Blanca! Thank you so much! You are amazing, now how do I get it to be here?

Mare
08-07-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm so excited!! Look what Blanca made for us!!:th_biggrin:

spiritbird
08-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Mare to get your new siggy uploaded, which is fantastic, go to the top of the page and look for forum actions, then there is a pull down window and you click on general settings. There look on the left side of the screen for edit signature. Then scroll down to the lower portion of that page and you will see where you browse your computer for the siggy. (You have already saved the siggy on your computer pic files).
Then click upload and in a few seconds you should see the siggy in the preview window. If you like how it looks then click save signature. Hope this helps.

spiritbird
08-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Blanca What program do you use to make these wonderful signatures? I prefer to make my own backgrounds because Photoshop elements does not offer too many that I like.

Pinkbirdy
08-08-2013, 12:14 AM
That's Gorgeous Blanca !!! I think that's the best one yet:)

Pinkbirdy
08-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Mare ,that's a perfect wing shot !!

Mare
08-08-2013, 12:26 AM
I do love it :th_heart: ! Here is the practice run on it to see if I did the right things to bring it up, fingers crossed..

Mare
08-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Woo Hoo!! Thank you so much Blanca for the siggy and you Dianne for the help getting it on my posts!

Blancaej
08-08-2013, 02:02 AM
Thanks everyone and thank you Dianne for helping Mare. I had to go to "calling hours" for a friend of mind who lost her husband on Saturday and just got home. So I haven't been available to respond!

Dianne - I use photoshop elements 6 (older version then yours) to make my siggys. :)

coltfire
08-08-2013, 02:04 AM
looks great Mare once again Blanca has done a great job, you ladies have these down packed.this will be the best looking forum on the web, and all uniformed :th_yah:

Turquoise
08-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Blanca you outdid yourself with Mare's siggie. I love the background and the way all her birds look perfect & natural in it.

This is the kind of siggie I am going to strive for when I learn how to make the one for myself. I love the natural look and realness rather than the 'fairytale' look of some I've seen on other forums.

Honesty
08-08-2013, 07:40 AM
Another fantastic siggy Blanca. You must be thrilled with it Mare:)

Debra
08-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Wonderful siggy, Blanca!