PDA

View Full Version : who said they are all the same,

coltfire
08-06-2013, 03:49 AM
here is a pic of two of the best looking eckkies you will ever see, i wish they were mine, but with only two breeders world wide and the price on them, i wont be getting one to soon.

and then there's the next best looking ones
and that goes for any babies :th_hug8:

Turquoise
08-06-2013, 04:57 AM
Gorgeous ekkies for sure! I have seen the photos & price of the blue ones & the middle one. I saw it on the website of the breeder out east. Can't remember the name to them now. Oh when I say out east I should clairafy for folks that I am referring to the eastern part of the US. I tend to forget some don't live in these parts & may think I meant the Far East.

They raised them and they are awesome!! Like you, I can only dream of owning one tho.

Debra
08-06-2013, 12:05 PM
I would love to have a blue mutation! Not gonna happen though.

coltfire
08-06-2013, 04:04 PM
De and the other breeder is in Germany, he is the one that started the mutation,the price does not bother me it bringing them into Australia, they dont allow, the import of birds or reptiles.

Blancaej
08-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Wow, they are gorgeous! I know bringing in animals into the US is very difficult and I can understand with Australia's unique wildlife that they would not allow importation of reptiles and birds. You can always dream, I supposed. :)

coltfire
08-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Dream and hope one day mine spit out a blue, i can dream :th_LOL: