PDA

View Full Version : Warning vary vary sad, but needs to be shared...

ShellyBorg
08-05-2013, 12:16 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

I will not lie, it hurt to watch this....

spiritbird
08-05-2013, 12:41 AM
OMG what have we humans done to these birds? There are no words that are adequate for this tragic result of human garbage.

coltfire
08-05-2013, 03:08 AM
that is just so wrong, when will humans realize the damage they do to wild life and the environment, if we do not start being responsible, for our actions we will have nothing left, i could not believe there was a toothbrush in the stomach of that poor bird, people need to wake up our earth and all that are on it deserve better, especially our wild life that can not protect them self from us humans . sorry that just got on the wrong side of me, i feel for all them birds and all the animals that are affected by humans dis respect of nature.

Momto3boys
08-05-2013, 01:13 PM
I cant see it :(

Is there a you tube video for it?

Momto3boys
08-05-2013, 01:19 PM
I found it :(

Turquoise
08-06-2013, 05:51 AM
I will have to try watching it on my computer. It comes up on my phone, but it just stops before it will start running. I tried several times & same thing.

spiritbird
08-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Yesterday I saw a dove on top of the dumpster here and it brought this video back to my mind. There is so much natural food around here I wonder why some of the wildlife insist on dumpster diving.

Mayden
08-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Couldn't watch it all, seeing the poor babies writhe in pain. Not understanding why they're so unwell, eurg. Heart breaking.

Blancaej
08-06-2013, 05:37 PM
That video was so heartbreaking! People need to be responsible and put trash in its proper place. I go down a road every day to and from work that runs through a swamp just across the road from my house. And I get so upset when I see so much trash being thrown into the swamp. That swamp is home to a lot of wildlife! It's just frustrating to me. Trash has a proper place and so many people think its ok to throw it out there car window, on the ground and in the ocean. It's such a huge irresponsibility by man kind!