PDA

View Full Version : Who is up for a challenge?

Debra
08-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Who wants to try to make a siggy for 13 birds? I would narrow it down but how can I decide who's not to be on it? I love the one Maddy made for me, but would like to occasionally change it up.

Blancaej
08-04-2013, 01:48 PM
I could give it a try if you like.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Turquoise
08-04-2013, 01:56 PM
I recently bought the Photoshop Elements 11, but I have not figured anything out about it yet. I've 'bout decided I will have to buy some videos on how to get started. Downloading training videos with my internet is a pia & I don't have time to wait. Next time I'm in Abilene I will check out the bookstore & see what they have that may get me headed in the right direction.

Blanca you make very nice ones. I bet you can pull this one off for Debra with no problems. I can't wait to see what you come up with.:th_biggrin:

Debra
08-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Blanca -- I sent you a pm! Work your magic with it. If you can't use some of the photos, just leave them out as they are the best I can get with those birds.

Blancaej
08-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks De! I never know until I get started. LOL!

Deb - I would be glad to work on it for you. The pictures all look fine. Just Yellow Rose didn't come though. So send it again if you can. I will get started on it after Steve's. I really enjoy doing it, so thanks for letting me give it a shot! I work on them while it is quiet here at work and I want to do something other then "work". LOL! :D

Honesty
08-04-2013, 06:35 PM
I cant wait to see this one :th_chickendance:

spiritbird
08-04-2013, 06:47 PM
If you have problems Blanca I could try also. I love challenges. Or, Debra you can send them to me also and you would get more than one siggy.

If you do send let me know if you like my abstract backgrounds or a natural one. thanks