PDA

View Full Version : Hey

henpecked
08-03-2013, 11:59 AM
henpecked here, Just wanted to say HEY to all my amazon friends. Sorry i haven't been around much, so busy with summer. Hope all are well and their fids are doing good. Jake (Jakiepoo) is doing good and her same old fun loving self. I'll try and be a little more active , please feel free to contact me if you need to, I do check for PMs,LOL. peace capt

Turquoise
08-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Good Morning Capt. & Jake. I'm not one of your Amazon friends since I no longer have any. I am pleased to see all is well out your way. :th_biggrin:

This area does need some sprucing up with a few new photos & conversation. I could put macaws on here, but then I'd probably get run off.:th_LOL:

ConureGuy
08-03-2013, 01:51 PM
henpecked here Just wanted to say HEY to all my amazon friends. Sorry i haven't been around much, so busy with summer. Hope all are well and their fids are doing good. Jake (Jakiepoo) is doing good and her same old fun loving self. I'll try and be a little more active , please feel free to contact me if you need to, I do check for PMs,LOL. peace capt

Nice to hear from you again richard how are things your way and how are all the zons doing? Jinx and georgie are just over year old now and are the sweetest birds ever plus i am adding a CAG to the flock he/she should be with me in the next 4 weeks which is exciting LOL.

Honesty
08-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi Richard.

Its great to see you. We have missed you!

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

henpecked
08-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Hey De,Paul and Wendy, Zons are all good, Happy to hear Jinx is growing up(hopefully calming down,LOL). De, i'll try and get some pics/vids posted . Wendy,miss our chats. I've been following Codie on the different forums, you sure are doing a good job.

Honesty
08-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey De,Paul and Wendy, Zons are all good, Happy to hear Jinx is growing up(hopefully calming down,LOL). De, i'll try and get some pics/vids posted . Wendy,miss our chats. I've been following Codie on the different forums, you sure are doing a good job.

Thanks Richard :)

Codie is fine but he does have quite an aggression issue these days.

I dont have time to go on other forums now. I am usually here full time now :)

Hope to see lots of you here. I miss our chats too and all the great advice you have always given with our zons.

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Blancaej
08-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi Richard,

Glad you were able to stop in and say hello! I know your advice is always appreciated! Like everyone else, photos & videos would be nice! :D