PDA

View Full Version : A first for my hubby, Tim :)

Mare
08-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Tim went to town yesterday and was in the nursery buying needed stuff for the garden. The owner was walking around with him and asked if he owned parrots. My husband says, yes, we do, how did you know? Well, says the owner, there a big ol' duke down your back! Tm took it in stride, took off his shirt, cleaned himself up and went on with his day, a good man :)

JadeC
08-03-2013, 12:36 AM
Hahahaha!!!!! He's a keeper for sure!

coltfire
08-03-2013, 01:58 AM
to funny,the amount of times i have gone out only to be told the same thing,but what do you do , i just say its good luck , just wish i had some.good luck that is.

Blancaej
08-03-2013, 02:19 AM
Lol! Poor guy. At least he took it in stride! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mare
08-03-2013, 02:56 AM
I was in the market, a while back, and this woman in line behind me says rather loudly, "Oh! you have parrots!". My first thought was, 'oh no, I have poop on my back'. I tentatively say, "um, yes I do, how do you know that?" She says, "Your flip flops are all chewed up, just like mine!" She had parrots, also :)!

Turquoise
08-03-2013, 06:54 AM
:ROFLMAODog: Too too funny!! Isn't it amazing what us parronts will put up with for the love of our feathered kids! :th_hug8:

I've been asked at work where I think not another sole likes animals of any kind, why I have scratches & bruises all over my arms. When I tell them my parrots did it, they either make a sarcastic comment or look at me as if I'd lost my mind. Such a sad life they must live without knowing the love of critters. :th_biggrin:

plax
08-03-2013, 01:23 PM
:ROFLMAODog: Too too funny!! Isn't it amazing what us parronts will put up with for the love of our feathered kids! :th_hug8:

I've been asked at work where I think not another sole likes animals of any kind, why I have scratches & bruises all over my arms. When I tell them my parrots did it, they either make a sarcastic comment or look at me as if I'd lost my mind. Such a sad life they must live without knowing the love of critters. :th_biggrin:It sounds as if they believe something is wrong with you, De'Andrea :(. In truth, though, it's they who are missing something, both mentally and life fulfillment wise. I'm quite thankful that my brain wiring isn't like that!

Rescued
08-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Lol I frequently have the feeling that I need to hide my bruises and scratches so that people won't think badly of my fids and pups and other critters. Everyone acts like my animals are abusive, but they never see how they act with each other. They aren't mean, just animals treating me like an animal. :-)