PDA

View Full Version : Figures

Debra
08-02-2013, 04:19 PM
We drove 3 hours to go visit my daughter and her fiance yesterday and 3 hours back home. We had a good time visiting with them. I said all that to let you know that my birds were all locked in their cages (except for the tiels and budgies) all day. Boy, were they glad when we got home. They were hungry and wanted OUT. I fed them and let them out of their cages and since I had a show that came on at 8, we let them stay up an hour later to stretch their wings. I was surprised that Frankie didn't holler at 8 that he was ready to go to bed like usual. So, everyone went to bed late (I usually go to bed at 8 and watch tv/doze for an hour since I usually get up early), but do you think we could sleep in late? Noooo. Frankie started hollering at 7 "Good Morning Frankie" like he usually does at that time if he's still covered. Figures that he wouldn't want to sleep in. Wasn't long after hearing him that I heard Amber moving around. Lucy, well, she loves to be covered up so she just growled at me when I uncovered her. Sheesh!

jules
08-02-2013, 09:43 PM
lol. sounds like lucy still wanted her lie in as well as you. they were letting you know you had left them too long the day before. no matter how late jasper is going to bed, she still wakes up early x

Honesty
08-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Isn't it funny how they ignore you for a while when you are gone for a while?

I have a feeling Codie will be very mad with me too when I arrive home on Sunday :(

I am pleased yor daughter is back Debra. I know how much you were missing her :)

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Debra
08-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Oh, I was! It was so good to see her again.