PDA

View Full Version : A few pics for you ;-)

Honesty
08-02-2013, 01:01 PM
I went to visit my friend Carol yesterday. Her and her husband bought a large plot of land with a lake. He is building their new house over the lake. It is going to be stunning when it is finished :)

Here is a pic of Carol and myself by the lake yesterday. Carol is the one on the right.

Here is a pic of the house as it is at the moment.

The lake with lots of ducks.

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Debra
08-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Oh, wow! What a beautiful place. The land over there where you and your mum live is so green and shady. Where I live the grass is brown and there's a fine layer of dust from the dry land all over everything. You are lucky. You both look fabulous too!

JadeC
08-02-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm so jealous!! I can't wait to grow up and have my dream house haha (I'm 24)

Blancaej
08-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Beautiful place!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mare
08-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Sooo beautiful! Do live close to your friend?

Honesty
08-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Sooo beautiful! Do live close to your friend?

Thanks Mare.

No I dont live near Carol. I have been with my mum all week, which is 300 miles away fom where I live. I visit Carol while I am here :D

Honesty
08-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Oh, wow! What a beautiful place. The land over there where you and your mum live is so green and shady. Where I live the grass is brown and there's a fine layer of dust from the dry land all over everything. You are lucky. You both look fabulous too!

Thanks Debra :D

Yes the grass is very green here, but if it carries on with these high temperatures over here at the moment, our grass will be brown too :(

ShellyBorg
08-02-2013, 06:46 PM
We have lots of green around us too! For two weeks in the spring and again in the fall! Then we have a uniform color of dead grass. LOL

Turquoise
08-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Oh My, I am so jealous!! First cause you both are so beautiful!! And 2nd cause Carol's lake still has lots of water in it!! :th_pinklol2: Her house is already gorgeous & huge without any improvements.:th_biggrin: I can bet it is going to be awesome when her hubby finishes it. You look like you are having a great vacation & having fun. You deserve it my friend, you work way too hard when you are on here.:th_hug8:

The lake behind my home is drying up day by day. I must get photos of it next week! Of course it is not a private lake, it supplies the water for one small town close to me, but not for us living out here. Funny, but our water is supplied by a reservoir about 50 miles away. Even that lake is drying up tho. Our yard is not dead brown like Debra's only cause we had cooler than usual temps for June & July & rain we never have in July. Boy is that over with since Aug got here!:th_faint: Thankfully fall is just around the corner & cooler weather along with it.

Honesty
08-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Oh My, I am so jealous!! First cause you both are so beautiful!! And 2nd cause Carol's lake still has lots of water in it!! :th_pinklol2: Her house is already gorgeous & huge without any improvements.:th_biggrin: I can bet it is going to be awesome when her hubby finishes it. You look like you are having a great vacation & having fun. You deserve it my friend, you work way too hard when you are on here.:th_hug8:

The lake behind my home is drying up day by day. I must get photos of it next week! Of course it is not a private lake, it supplies the water for one small town close to me, but not for us living out here. Funny, but our water is supplied by a reservoir about 50 miles away. Even that lake is drying up tho. Our yard is not dead brown like Debra's only cause we had cooler than usual temps for June & July & rain we never have in July. Boy is that over with since Aug got here!:th_faint: Thankfully fall is just around the corner & cooler weather along with it.Thank you De'Andrea:)

It is going to be stunning when its finished. He has been building it for the last 4 years. It should be complete by next July. It even has a swimming pool!

spiritbird
08-04-2013, 06:56 PM
It is even stunning when it is not finished! Can I move in with them??

Honesty
08-04-2013, 06:59 PM
It is even stunning when it is not finished! Can I move in with them??I asked them the same question :th_hehe: