PDA

View Full Version : me and my best friends

gemini_84
08-02-2013, 12:35 AM
i have set my computer up on my desk near the bird cage to try and get myself used to (conditioned for the pain) sitting back at desk for periods of time. So today whilst browsing the net, you know the usual, here facebook email etc i had some visitors. so i decided to snap a few pics.
now i hate having my photo taken so taking selfies for public display is normally a no no especially when i dont have my hair and makeup done.that is why you dont see any pics of me nad my babies but i wanted to share these with you guys.
Oh and also a video clip of the boys and there reaction when i squeeze their squeeky toy.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Blancaej
08-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Those are great photos! It is clear they love that you are sitting next to their cage. Love the ones of them on top of your head. LOL! :thanks4sharingthumb

gemini_84
08-02-2013, 12:48 AM
they love sitting on my head and then trying to climb down my face to give me kisses or to steal a bite or sip of what ever im having, me on the other hand not a big fan of claws in my eye :th_toofunny:
yesterday i washed, dried and went to the effort of straightening my hair only to have prince poop down the side of it :th_naughty: Prince is normally pretty good at not pooping on me, but oi guess he was having to much fun preening me to get off

plax
08-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Cuties! I just love the alien-robot face and eyes of Alex's :D

gemini_84
08-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Cuties! I just love the alien-robot face and eyes of Alex's :D

with there googly eyes and green feathers they remind me of frogs

Turquoise
08-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Love the photos & video! You have beautiful blue eyes & you definitely are a real beauty!:th_biggrin:

I love how the one Alex goes down & decides he is going to get the squeaky toy & nips at your finger. They are such cute birds, I love how they look. And they way they love to hang out all over you.:th_hehe:

Pinkbirdy
08-02-2013, 11:23 AM
That's great !!! ;) You get to see the relationship you have with them ! Their bigger birds than I thought. You can see with the 3 of them how they can be trouble .

Debra
08-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Love these pics. I love how they are climbing all over your head. You can tell who the boss(es) are in your house. lol

Mare
08-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Love the pics and your beautiful blue blue eyes!

Honesty
08-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Beautiful pics Amanda :D

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

spiritbird
08-02-2013, 08:21 PM
You truly have some very attractive birds. I would love to see them in a video if you could.

gemini_84
08-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Thanks everyone, yes they really are the bosses of our house hold. That was oxy that came down and nipped my finger in the video clip. Spirit bird there are a few clips on here of my babies inc 1 on this thread but i don't have utube so can only upload via photo bucket.

And thankyou everyone for the personal compliments, growing up my eyes were a major issue for me as every one commented on them leaving me feeling uncomfortable but now i am older i love them, they are best feature

coltfire
08-03-2013, 02:05 AM
as your daddy always told you, and the fact your part of me,lol. had to get the looks from one of us. so how do you think it would be with 8 more parrots in full flight there.lol

ConureGuy
08-03-2013, 03:09 AM
It's such a joy being sky bombed by jinx and georgie i will need a full metal suit when keko comes home speaking of keko me and the mother is going to kens on thursday to see them and with luck get a chance to pick one out, :D

gemini_84
08-03-2013, 09:36 AM
as your daddy always told you, and the fact your part of me,lol. had to get the looks from one of us. so how do you think it would be with 8 more parrots in full flight there.lol

Not something i have to worry about yet for a long time yet