PDA

View Full Version : Oh look, I sewed.

Maddy
08-01-2013, 03:11 PM
I've had this terrible art block the past two weeks, nothing I draw will turn out right and I'm getting no inspiration for anything! :th_crycry: Since I'm not able to create art at the moment, I did some sewing. I made a little Loki, the God of Mischief, plushie. I found a picture of one online and I copied it, and I think it turned out really cute! Especially for my first try! It took forever, but was so fun to make! It's so simple, yet so incredibly adorable.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

I WANNA MAKE MOAR! Hmmm.....Thor next, maybe?

Also, about three years ago, I got a sewing machine for Christmas. All these years, it has stayed on a shelf and never been taken out of the box. But last night, I decided I was finally going to teach myself how to use it. Me and my mom got it threaded, and later I'm going to do some test stitching. I'm excited! I wanna make a Captain America shield pillow. :th_biggrin:

Blancaej
08-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Great job! Especially for your first time! :)

Turquoise
08-01-2013, 05:18 PM
That is adorable Maddy! You are so talented, I love seeing what you will show us next.:th_biggrin:

I can sew, but I dearly hate it with a passion. That is using a machine to mane sewn items. I love to do cross stitch, needlepoint, crewel & thing I can create my own designs with. Sewing on a machine has always been like so.wine scraping their nails across a chalkboard. :th_LOL: