PDA

View Full Version : ~~Too Funny For Words~~

Turquoise
08-01-2013, 03:19 AM
OK Folks, I have a very silly looking commercial video with 3 macaws to share with ya'll. It is so silly watching these birds that it is really cute & I find myself going back to re-watch it over & over again!! How sad is that?!!!:th_hehe:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

coltfire
08-01-2013, 03:44 AM
to funny it reminds me of the conures in the movie pauly

Debra
08-01-2013, 01:40 PM
I've never seen that commercial before. It's great!

Pinkbirdy
08-01-2013, 10:20 PM
I love the dancing !! Does anyones Macaw dance?

josiesmom
08-01-2013, 11:18 PM
So cute!!!

Mare
08-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Very cute! The Sassy girl dances, her favorite song is "Good Day Sunshine" - Beatles. She gets to bouncing all over the place, swinging her head around to the beat, hilarious! I'll try and get a video up.

gemini_84
08-02-2013, 12:04 AM
so cute, and yes as dad said it also reminds me of the conures in pauly.... thats oxy's favourite movie

- - - Updated - - -

so cute, and yes as dad said it also reminds me of the conures in pauly.... thats oxy's favourite movie

Turquoise
08-02-2013, 08:10 AM
My macaws don't dance. I've tried to get them to by playing music for them. They will listen & watch me look like an idiot dancing trying to get them to.:th_LOL:

A couple of evenings ago I played the two I usually try to get them to dance to as they like the music, which is "Play That Funky Music (White Boy)", by Wild Cherry and "Another One Bites The Dust", by Queen. Yeah, my age is showing with my taste in music. I had the video on, all I got was a foot in the air from Roscoe a few times & then he decided to preen the rest of the songs.

I think Cockatoos are the title holders for dancing & head banging to music. They really get into it better than any others I've seen videos of. I have never seen the movie, Pauley. Heard a lot about it, but just never watched it. I guess I should get it & watch with the birds.:th_biggrin:

Pinkbirdy
08-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Very cute! The Sassy girl dances, her favorite song is "Good Day Sunshine" - Beatles. She gets to bouncing all over the place, swinging her head around to the beat, hilarious! I'll try and get a video up. We should have a bird Dance off thread on here [with videos] :)

Turquoise
08-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Sounds like a great idea Terri! Now I wonder where I can 'borrow' a Cockatoo so I can enter it? My darn crew are all blessed with 2 left wings. :th_loltears:

Rescued
08-02-2013, 01:39 PM
My Sparky gets excited and does some head rolling and side to side stuff, but no toe tapping. Pretty the rosie is much more likely to dance like a woman possessed. :-)