PDA

View Full Version : 3 spoilt birdies....parcel number 1 arrives

gemini_84
07-30-2013, 06:52 AM
well i have 3 very happy birdies atm.
i had just layed down to watch a movie when i had a knock at the door, it was the postman with a parcel for me (or should i say the 3 amigos).
it was the one mainly of toy parts.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
needless to say they dived straight in wanting to play with all the beads and balls so the suppkies quickly got put under the desk.
of course now that its here i have lost my creative train of thought so i was glad tgat i got some premaid toys to ocupy them.
here are some pics and a few videos.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

(i have a video of them playing but it hasnt uploaded yet, so will add it when it does)

that one didnt last very long until it was split in half and broken on the floor, lucky i got 3 but will only give it to them under supervision.

at the moment this is all i could think of to make, and its currently the favourite toy. they been playing with it since i finished making it about an hour and a half ago. so simple to, a few beads (i used dummies) on a stainless O ring.

oh and the new desk side playstand i made (before toys) in hope they will play there instead of harass me whilst i make toys/ work on computer etc....i know DREAMER

Pinkbirdy
07-30-2013, 11:19 AM
Awesome!!!! Its weird how happy I am about bird toys [Its my favorite thing]. Nice pictures:)

Blancaej
07-30-2013, 01:02 PM
They look like they are lovin' life!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

JadeC
07-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Nice!! I really like the stand! Your babies look happy and the toys are cool :) Good going

Turquoise
08-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Awesome bunch of toys the 3 Amigos got!:th_biggrin: And the play perch looks great. It is funny how the more elaborate toys are soon tired of for a simple idea handmade by their favorite person. They are having fun with it!

I have a play perch on either side of my computer table. To the left of me is Ruby Jewel's & to the right of me is Roscoe's. I am always being grabbed by Ruby Jewel when she leans over to the side while I am busily typing away. if I offer her my hand to scratch she readily jumps on & wants to be cuddled like she is jealous of the thing that takes my attention away from her. Angel's play perch is rolled over behind me when he wants out. Poor Leyla Belle is the only one who right now has to stay on her play perch in front of her cage. Her's is way too big to fit over here by me. I have to add some limbs to the pvc one I have for Ruby Jewel by the dining table for meals & then I can squeeze it in someplace.:th_LOL: