PDA

View Full Version : Georgie's ideal day

ConureGuy
07-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Thought i'd share georgie's day with you all i wish i could share jinx's aswell but he's just been very laid back today where as georgie has being driving me nuts :th_LOL: hope you enjoy the pictures. :th_biggrin:

So this is georgie at 8 this morning being noisy as normal.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

This is her this afternoon doing what she does best nicking a drink of my mam's cup of tea the little bugger :th_LOL:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

And this is her now at quarter past 10 at night ahhh piece at last until tomorrow. :th_loltears:

Honesty
07-25-2013, 09:47 PM
Lovely pics Paul :) :thanks4sharingthumb

ConureGuy
07-25-2013, 10:26 PM
Thank you wendy. :)

Turquoise
07-26-2013, 01:59 AM
Georgie is a gorgeous girl. And now I seem to have an old song in my head~~Georgie Girl~~:th_LOL:

I love the colors on Senegals.

ConureGuy
07-26-2013, 03:06 AM
Indeed she has some beautiful colors on her it seems as every day goes by her colors get alot brighter as dose jinx's but atleast i know that that's a sign of healthy birds so i'm happy. :)

Blancaej
07-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Very cute! Thanks for sharing!