PDA

View Full Version : I have arrived :)

ConureGuy
07-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Hi all would like to thank wendy for the invite to this fourm for those who know me i'm paul i own jinx the blue fronted zon and georgie the senegal and for those who don't know me i'm looking forward to getting to know you all. :th_biggrin:

Blancaej
07-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul! Look forward to getting to know you. Pics would be great! :D

spiritbird
07-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Hello Paul we are very happy to have you here. How are you and fids?

ConureGuy
07-20-2013, 06:41 PM
That's jinx my blue front will have to get a few pictures of georgie the sennie as my computer wiped it's self clean so i lost them all.

Debra
07-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul! I'd love to see pics of your babies.

ConureGuy
07-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Hello Paul we are very happy to have you here. How are you and fids?

We are great just preparing ourselves over the next few weeks for when the new addition comes home :)

Honesty
07-20-2013, 06:45 PM
Hey Paul, :pp_welcome: Thank you for joining us. I am so pleased to see you here :th_dancing:

How are Jinx and Georgie doing?

plax
07-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Welcome Paul! Thanks for joining our community :th_biggrin:

ConureGuy
07-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Hey Paul, :pp_welcome: Thank you for joining us. I am so pleased to see you here :th_dancing:

How are Jinx and Georgie doing?

Hi wendy jinx is great doesn't bite no more i can have him and georgie out around one another with no problems jinx is a year and three months old now and georgie a year and five months and in about 12 weeks time i will be bringing home a baby congo grey who i have decided to call keko. :)

Honesty
07-20-2013, 06:56 PM
I am really pleased jinx is doing so well, and thats great news that he gets on well with Georgie :)

Congrats on your soon to be new addition. Do you have any pics of him yet? I love the name keko.

spiritbird
07-20-2013, 09:02 PM
:th_omg: a grey baby. That is awesome. Is Keko male or female or do you know yet? You know I do not have Rosie any more. I passed her on to her Godmother Gretchen (Reo Mom) for medical and financial reasons. Parakeets are more my speed now.

coltfire
07-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Welcome paul looking forward to getting to know you

ConureGuy
07-21-2013, 01:21 AM
I am really pleased jinx is doing so well, and thats great news that he gets on well with Georgie :)

Congrats on your soon to be new addition. Do you have any pics of him yet? I love the name keko.

No pics yet as he or she is still with the parent's ken will be pulling him or her next week along with the sib but once there is a pic will put it up for all to see :)

ConureGuy
07-21-2013, 01:27 AM
:th_omg: a grey baby. That is awesome. Is Keko male or female or do you know yet? You know I do not have Rosie any more. I passed her on to her Godmother Gretchen (Reo Mom) for medical and financial reasons. Parakeets are more my speed now.

I am very upset rosie was the reason i decided to get a grey it's a shame you let her go as she was very beautiful i am also thinking of a macaw for the flock awswell but will give it another year or so to see how keko settles in and i don't know if it's a boy or a girls yet that's why i picked the name keko as it's both a boy and girl name the baby is only 5 weeks old at the moment but can't wait to meet him or her. :)

Mare
07-21-2013, 04:32 AM
Hi Paul and welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you and your flock! Yikes! Baby birds?! A scary thought for me!

Honesty
07-21-2013, 08:22 AM
No pics yet as he or she is still with the parent's ken will be pulling him or her next week along with the sib but once there is a pic will put it up for all to see :)Look forward to seeing the pics:)

Blancaej
07-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Wow a grey baby! How exciting! I adopted Quincy as a baby. What memories we have. He is now 13! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby. :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Turquoise
07-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul. :th_greet13:

Awesome, a baby Grey!! I can't wait to see photos either & hear all about it as it grows & becomes part of your flock.:th_hug8:

What kind of macaw will you get if you decide on one later on? Macaws are my favorite.:th_biggrin:

ConureGuy
07-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul. :th_greet13:

Awesome, a baby Grey!! I can't wait to see photos either & hear all about it as it grows & becomes part of your flock.:th_hug8:

What kind of macaw will you get if you decide on one later on? Macaws are my favorite.:th_biggrin:

I have always wanted a catalina macaw it's just something about the catalina that stands out to me maybe it's there coloring.

Turquoise
07-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Excellent choice in macaws. I have 2 Catalina brothers. Their colors are striking & can differ so much from bird to bird. Terri (Pinkbirdy) has a female Catalina, Harlow & her colors are gorgeous!

Pinkbirdy
07-22-2013, 02:40 AM
Hello Birdmad [Im pinkbirdy] .Love your name and avatar ;) I have a Bluefrnt too [mines 30 plus years old] .Ive been keeping feathers for a member here [and I think my Bluefrnt has the best ones] I read about your liking Catalinas . So I had to brag about Harlow!! Not only is she gorgeous ,shes the sweetest bird.I think that's why I only have one macaw [cause I cant top her]. A macaw would be a great addition to your flock.[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

ConureGuy
07-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Hello Birdmad [Im pinkbirdy] .Love your name and avatar ;) I have a Bluefrnt too [mines 30 plus years old] .Ive been keeping feathers for a member here [and I think my Bluefrnt has the best ones] I read about your liking Catalinas . So I had to brag about Harlow!! Not only is she gorgeous ,shes the sweetest bird.I think that's why I only have one macaw [cause I cant top her]. A macaw would be a great addition to your flock.[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

I love all types of birds and my real name is paul :) but yes out of all the macaws the catalina is my favorite they just have truly stunning colors and i have had my blue front and senegal just over a year now and they are the 2 happiest birds i have ever seen.

jules
07-28-2013, 12:40 PM
hello paul and :th_welcome2:

from me and jasper x