PDA

View Full Version : Pinnies

Maddy
04-15-2013, 10:27 PM
Look at all these pinnies my baby has! I have some work to do!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

ConureCrazy
04-15-2013, 10:42 PM
Aww, Mommy will get them for you Peatree!

Oliver's having a rough molt too, the poor guy's so sore! :)

Wendy K.
04-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Aaa[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]! I bet Peatree thoroughly looks forward to preening sessions with his mommy. :love-struck: Have you ever accidentally "rubbed" one the wrong way?

When I preen Niko, and do one wrong, he cries like a baby, and it breaks my heart each and every time. And it never fails, I always manage to mishandle one of those pinnies. :(

Honesty
04-17-2013, 10:31 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] thats alot of pinnies!

Blancaej
05-11-2013, 01:38 AM
That's what you call those! Savannah has a couple on the back of her neck. Now I have name for them! Should I do anything with them??

Kalidasa
05-11-2013, 01:50 AM
Doesn't just make you feel a little bad for them? My conure is covered with them and I can tell its so itchy.

Blancaej
05-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Itchy is right, especially if they have a lot!

JadeC
05-11-2013, 02:23 AM
I like preening hahaha I'm a scab picker, so it kind of curves my itch to pick my own scabs. Is that weird? Lol

jtbirds
05-11-2013, 02:41 AM
I just got my yellow collared to calm down enough two nights ago to let me do this.... She is so full of herself she just gets to excited and then becomes quite the handful so I had to get her at a quite moment and take advantage if it to preen her head... I won that battle;)

alnoble89
05-11-2013, 02:59 AM
Awww my sweet Cookie had a head full of Pinnies the other day. Poor babies.