PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2nd Hatchday

tiffnmango
07-19-2013, 02:16 AM
Today is the day I chose to celebrate Mango's hatchday. I bought him but was never given his exact day is I chose one I thought would be close lol

I'll have to post pics when we celebrate. We were supposed to tonight but after working 10hours this chick is tired lol

Turquoise
07-19-2013, 06:00 AM
HAPPY HATCHDATE Mango:verjaardag:

Hope you & Mom have a great day of celebrating. I want to see photos of you having the time of your life on your special day!:th_hug8:

Honesty
07-19-2013, 07:11 AM
Happy Hatchday Mango :th_bdaycandle:

Debra
07-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Happy hatch day Mango!!

Blancaej
07-27-2013, 10:23 PM
Happy belated Hatch Day Mango! I thought I posted on this before, oh well, better late then never! LOL!

tiffnmango
08-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Sorry for the late post. Been having issues with Internet. Having trouble with posting pics right now, will try again soon :/

Turquoise
08-20-2013, 10:09 AM
I can understand internet issues. Mine drives me crazy almost on a daily basis, dropping in & out or posting double on here.

We are glad to hear all is well with you & Mango and hope you get your internet all straightened out. Will look forward to photos when you get it working.:th_hug8:

tiffnmango
08-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Mango's presents:
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

His treats:

Glam shots:

No More Mom!

Debra
08-20-2013, 10:37 AM
What beautiful pics! Looks like he had a great hatchday!

Turquoise
08-20-2013, 11:37 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Mango is a gorgeous color, so vibrant! Looks like he loves to show off for the camera.:th_biggrin:

I bet Mango loved those toys. They're just like kids, new toys are always fun & they want all they can get.

tiffnmango
08-20-2013, 07:52 PM
He is loving his new toys. Already devoured the piņata and waiting expectantly for the bundle of sticks. Just waiting to get his cast off then he can have it too!

spiritbird
08-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Mango is such a good looking Conure. Lucky bird to have you. HHD

tiffnmango
08-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Awe...thank you spiritbird!