PDA

View Full Version : First Taste of Ice Cream After a Rough Day

kendrafitz
07-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Rosie had a bit of a rough day today. She fell off her java tree and was a bit shaken, but thankfully no injuries.

Shortly after that, my daughter got herself some ice cream and the dogs were very interested in getting a taste. Which got Rosie out of her funk and very interested in the ice cream as well. This was her first taste, and I know she shouldn't have it regularly. She was just so cute that I took a video that I thought I would share. Excuse my appearance please, we are in the middle of a heat wave here in NJ and I was a mess from going in and out with the kids. :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Pinkbirdy
07-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Kendra how cute !! She looks like she likes it too (you might have to hide next time you have some] .Its funny how I don't eat things with chocolate in them anymore [someones always wanting some ] .I have beggers !!;) I live in New York and we are having this same heat wave OMG !! .

Turquoise
07-18-2013, 03:40 AM
That is so adorable Kendra!:th_hug8: Rosie was really enjoying her new treat. She had such a sweet look on her face when she was tasting it. I just love how the GWs take life in stride & love every min of it. :th_biggrin:

That's the funniest thing how ya'll are having our heat & we are getting your rain! Our temps since Sun have been in the 80s/60s and rain every day. That is just not normal weather for us in the middle of July. We have had at least 5" of rain in the last 3 days, but it is going away & will be back up in the high 90s by Fri when I go back to work.

plax
07-18-2013, 07:21 AM
I agree, Kendra... Rosie is absolutely adorable eating her ice cream and kissing her mom :). Zaf watched your video with me and loved it. He looked at the screen then looked at me and then fluffed his head feathers up and got all cuddly against my face and started kissing me while making cooey noises. He has always really loved watching affectionate parrot videos. Thanks for sharing :th_biggrin:

Honesty
07-18-2013, 07:50 AM
That is so cute Kendra. Rosie is loving her Icecream and giving you kisses to say thankyou :)

We are also having a very rare heatwave here in the UK.

Debra
07-18-2013, 05:06 PM
That is so adorable! She loved it.

De'Andrea-- send some of that rain east of you! We need it here. Temps are in the 90's but not the 100's yet. We are so dry here. Lucky you to get some rain. It's been almost 2 weeks since we mowed last -- that's how dry it is here. Grass simply is not growing.

Murphy's Mom
07-18-2013, 06:42 PM
That is so adorable!
Rosie is beautiful

kathleen k
07-19-2013, 05:50 AM
our cag loved ice cream. but it had to be on a spoon. she LOVED the strawberry.
she would wait patiently as i filled up the tip of the spoon, and offer to her. she was lucky if it totaled a 1/4 of a teaspoon, but she sure enjoyed it.
she didn't get it often, but she sure figured out what was up when she saw the spoon. got all excited and happy.

Honesty
07-19-2013, 07:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Kathleen :)

kendrafitz
07-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Thank you everyone! She really loved it.

Blancaej
07-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Great video Kendra! Rosie is a real sweetheart! Thanks for sharing! :th_biggrin:

kathleen k
07-22-2013, 04:12 AM
thank you.
it is a friendly group. i don't feel nervous to posting things.