PDA

View Full Version : Toys!

Maddy
07-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Yesterday was toy making day for Jester! I'm lucky that he doesn't care if the toys looks horrible, he just cares that they are fun to play with.

First toy: A large, clean soda cup on a chain. It's filled with tissue paper, finger traps, and a few treats. The top is covered with a paper bag. I love the cow bell at the bottom!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Second toy: Paper bags (I have three or four layered inside) on a chain, filled with tissue paper and treats!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Third toy: Toilet paper tubes stuffed with tissue paper and paper bag strips. Everything on this toy is reused. The rope was from an old toy, the tissue paper was from an old toy, I was able to get a few strips from what was left of a old paper bag toy. He just likes pulling all the stuff out of it. :th_biggrin:

Fourth toy: Wood, wiffle balls, and finger traps layered on a chain.

Fifth toy: Okay, I don't think this one looks too bad! I spent about an hour making it, and it's gonna last Jester 7-10 minutes, but that's okay! :th_biggrin:

Debra
07-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Maddy -- those are all great!

Blancaej
07-17-2013, 12:24 AM
Great job Maddy! Love the ideas!

Turquoise
07-17-2013, 03:52 AM
Those are all awesome!! They look fabulous & like you said Jester doesn't care and will rip them apart faster than you can hang them. Neat ideas you have with the bags & soda cup. And the tissue rolls all in a line is different than I have seen or done myself. Thanks for sharing these! :th_biggrin:

My boys tear toys up in a matter of mins if I only hang one or two. If I hang several each time I make them, they will work on one then another before deciding which will be destroyed completely. :th_LOL: