PDA

View Full Version : Another Signature Resource!

Blancaej
07-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Now that I have worked on a couple of signatures and am comfortable with the process, I would like to be another resource on the forum for making signatures for our members. So if you need help with a signature, just let me know. Maddy or I would be glad to help you! Just keep in mind, it may take a few days for me to get them done. But if you are patient, I would be glad to help you! :th_biggrin:

Updated 7/20/13

Here are the signatures I have done so far.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Updated 8/5/13 A few more additions.

Honesty
07-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Thank you Blanca :)

Blancaej
07-15-2013, 05:04 PM
You're Welcome! I like to help where I can!

spiritbird
07-15-2013, 07:09 PM
One day I will catch up with the siggy makers. It is not easy!!

Blancaej
07-15-2013, 07:46 PM
You can probably see why it took me a couple of hours the first time. LOL! Just keep practicing. You will get it. ;)

I am here if you ever need me to do another one. :)

Turquoise
07-16-2013, 03:17 AM
Great job you are doing with the siggys Blanca.:th_hug8:

I looked photoshop up last time off & they are super outrageously expensive! I'm talking another bird expensive!! I may research more on it, but I just can't see paying that much for my own personal use & probably not much use. Glad ya'll are taking care of it for members, it does look quite difficult to understand.

Blancaej
07-19-2013, 12:30 AM
I know what you mean De'. I have mine for business use. So that helps! I think I paid a couple hundred. I can't remember for sure. I need to install it on my laptop so I can work on siggys from home. I just have to find the discs. Lol! :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Turquoise
07-19-2013, 01:18 AM
Hmmm, $200.0 is doable. The ones I saw prices for when I searched Google for photoshop was $800.00 to well over $1,000.00. That is the price I say is another bird for me if I had it to spend. I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay that just for my own pleasure of editing my photos.

I figured you had it for your business & I can understand paying top $ for a quality program for business purposes. :th_biggrin:

Blancaej
07-19-2013, 01:23 AM
I'm pretty sure I paid around $200. I have Photoshop elements. Not a pro version. Works for me! I will look around for ya!

Blancaej
07-19-2013, 01:49 AM
Here is a link on Amazon for photoshop elements. $63 bucks! :th_biggrin:

Like I said, I can't remember what I paid. But I knew it wasn't hundreds. I think this price would fit most of our budgets!

So I managed to look up when I bought it and I bought Photoshop Elements & Premier Elements (for videos, which I've never used) for $119. That was in 2008!

Turquoise
07-19-2013, 05:35 AM
Thanks Blanca, I will look into it. :th_hug8:

I did look on Amazon.com when I looked at them last time off & all I saw that night was a couple of them. One was $600+ & the other one I think was around $400.00. I guess I just didn't look on the right night. I would like to have one to make Christmas cards & things like that. I don't send many out, but I like having my critters on them & this past Christmas my friend Mar made my card design for me with my feathered kids on it. I can't remember what photo editing program she uses. I just know I couldn't use my computer editor & photobucket's editor didn't work for me either, so I gave up & sent her some photos to make one.

Blanca, since I wrote the 1st part of this I went ahead & ordered the Photoshop 11 Elements & Premier Elements. It will be in next week. I chose both so I can learn to edit my videos also. I figured I'd just get both now & start learning all of it at one time. Thanks for the link & info.:th_biggrin:

Blancaej
07-19-2013, 11:05 AM
Glad the link was helpful! The $600 version is the regular Photoshop that professionals use. Photoshop elements has plenty of features for the average Joe. Glad you got it!:D

Honesty
07-20-2013, 07:08 AM
Blanca, The maximum image size allowed for a signature is 500x250 pixels.. Could you please resize this one. Thanks:)

If you have a look through this thread you will see it states the size allowance.

Blancaej
07-20-2013, 11:24 AM
Are you talking about my new one here? I know my new one needs to be resized. It is way too big. I plan on shrinking it when I get to work today. I didn't have time to fix it before leaving work yesterday. Thanks!

Honesty
07-20-2013, 11:38 AM
Ok. Thanks Blanca :)

Blancaej
07-20-2013, 12:42 PM
You're Welcome!

Blancaej
07-20-2013, 02:54 PM
I fixed my signature Wendy and sent you a resized one via PM. :th_biggrin:

Honesty
07-20-2013, 03:07 PM