PDA

View Full Version : Pearl

Pinkbirdy
07-15-2013, 02:33 AM
Little clip of Pearl ,so you can see him . He does this head wave thing when theres music on :th_biggrin: I emailed his previous owner [to tell her all is well with Pearl]. She replied how happy to hear that Pearls going to work out. She told me shes relieved not to be worried about Pearl .She can focas on helping her very ill husband who is failing.Im glad I took a chance . I think 2s are a doable great pet ,you just have to be re[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])ady to think outside the box.

Mare
07-15-2013, 02:57 AM
Ain't that the truth! Thinking outside the box is mandatory! I'm happy to hear Pearl is doing well and I'm sure it's a relief for the previous owners. Sassy does a head twirling thing, hers is more like a stripper with long hair move, though!:th_biggrin:

Pinkbirdy
07-15-2013, 03:41 AM
Mare ,I know with the head thing right ! [LOL] .No one else does this :) Do Umbrellas act at all like Goffins ?Like with the demands , tempertantrums and showing off [have to be the star] ?

JLcribber
07-15-2013, 03:53 AM
Mare ,I know with the head thing right ! [LOL] .No one else does this :) Do Umbrellas act at all like Goffins ?Like with the demands , tempertantrums and showing off [have to be the star] ?

Yes. X10. :-)

Mare
07-15-2013, 03:58 AM
I can't speak for any U2 except Amigo and he is NOTHING like the Sassy Goffin's girl. He acts so much more sophisticated and mature! Seriously, I wouldn't know they were both "cockatoos" unless they had the same last name :), they are that different!

Mare
07-15-2013, 04:16 AM
Aren't demands, temper tantrums, and wanting to be the center of attention normal parrot behavior? Or is that only, or mostly, cockatoos? If so, I need to expand!

Blancaej
07-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Yes Mare! It is normal parrot behavior for most parrots. Lol!:D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Debra
07-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Terri that is so cute! I'm so glad you took the chance with Pearl.

Pinkbirdy
07-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Aren't demands, temper tantrums, and wanting to be the center of attention normal parrot behavior? Or is that only, or mostly, cockatoos? If so, I need to expand! Mare , I think to the degree Im talking its definitely a Too thing. Look at it like this, other species you will be prepared for from this will seem easier . I see you with a just weaned macaw :).

Turquoise
07-15-2013, 02:45 PM
That is adorable Terri!! I love how Pearl twirls his head around.

He has definitely taken to living with you. I think birds just know when you are right for them. As in you being a Cockatoo person & knowing just what to do to make Pearl happy!:th_hug8:

I consider myself a macaw person. I seem to relate to them & it all works out. I would not be so lucky if I were to get a Too since I know nothing about them.