PDA

View Full Version : People do not listen!

Honesty
07-13-2013, 07:15 PM
How many people do you know that do exactly this, even though you tell them they will get bitten :th_LOL:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Debra
07-13-2013, 07:34 PM
That is so true. And it's not only when people stick their fingers in cages. When we took Lucy to get her nails and beak trimmed, afterward there were two little boys in the waiting area and they wanted to touch her. Hubby started to say yes, but I stepped in and firmly told them that she just saw the vet and was angry so she'd probably try to bite them. They could look at her from afar. She was horribly mad this time too.

Blancaej
07-13-2013, 07:56 PM
My kids never got it, until they were bitten by Quincy (warning bite, but a bite none the less) Now they get it. LOL!

Honesty
07-13-2013, 07:59 PM
When people come here, they always admire Codie and automatically go to the cage to talk to him. They all ask me the same question.." Does he bite " I say, yes he does and yet, they just have to try it for themselves to see what happens. I always ask myself " why would they do this, when I have told them he will bite them"

Pinkbirdy
07-13-2013, 09:49 PM
I hate how people try to go at the cages and mess with them.!! I could see where a bird could turn nasty [as anyone approaches them .