PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite songs!

Honesty
07-10-2013, 07:58 PM
I thought it would be nice to find out what sort of music we are all into:) What are your favourite 3 songs?

These are my 3 all time favourites. If I hear them, I have to stop what I am doing to listen :)

Two Out Of Three Aint Bad ....... Meatloaf

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Fix You..... Coldplay

Yellow.... Coldplay

coltfire
07-10-2013, 11:11 PM
stairway to heaven , baby can i hold u tonight(tracy chapman), two out of three isnt bad (meat loaf)

here is one i wrote and composed and yes it is me singing...... [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

gemini_84
07-10-2013, 11:30 PM
wow this is really hard as i have an extremely eclectic taste in music but if i had to pick just 3....
Paradise by the dash board light.... meatloaf
soldier..... dixie chicks
teenager in love..... dion and the belmonts

i have so many favourite songs that it was hard to pick just 3

Pinkbirdy
07-11-2013, 02:11 AM
I really like Shinedown ,ANYTHING 80s and Halstorm :)

Turquoise
07-11-2013, 08:00 AM
OMG! That's freakin' awesome Steve!! I hope you don't mind, I saved your song to my computer. :th_biggrin: You do a tremendous job of singing & playing. Do you have your own band or are you solo? What type of guitar do you use? I haven't played my guitar in a long time. I was never that good, I don't read notes. I like playing by ear, I feel it gives the music a more personal touch as you hear it in your head and as it travels down to your fingers you feel the notes & just know what & how to play it.

OK, to my 3 choices:

1. Against The Wind, by Bob Seger

2. You Were Always On My Mind, by Willie Nelson (A homegrown Texas boy!)

3. Peaceful easy Feeling, by The Eagles

Like Amanda, it is hard to narrow it down to just 3. I like lots of different kinds of music from Country to Rock, to Heavy Metal. I am not a fan of Rap, Blues, Texas Swing, Night Club or Jazz tho. They just don't move me. I don't like everything any single artist puts out, rather I like a song for what it says to me & how it makes me feel when I listen to it.

Debra
07-11-2013, 12:05 PM
I simply cannot narrow my song list to the top 3 as it changes as new songs come out. I can, however, narrow it down to the top three artists. All country, some Christian, some old rock but not much.

Steve that is awesome! You are really good.

Honesty
07-11-2013, 12:47 PM
stairway to heaven , baby can i hold u tonight(tracy chapman), two out of three isnt bad (meat loaf)

here is one i wrote and composed and yes it is me singing...... [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] that is fantastic. I love it:)

Maddy
07-12-2013, 05:25 PM
My favorites are....

Heal the World- Michael Jackson (My most favorite song EVER.)

You Are Not Alone- Michael Jackson

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons

Mare
07-13-2013, 03:43 AM
This is going to take some thought, how do you choose from a lifetime of favorite songs?!