PDA

View Full Version : Conure Noises

tiffnmango
07-09-2013, 09:24 AM
So I'm curious as to what sounds/words/etc your conures have picked up.

Mango has picked up kissing noises and loves giving them. Especially when I come home from being gone we have about a 2 minute ritual where he kisses me..I kiss him...etc lol

He's also starting to realize that kissing is a sign of love...for example...if he's out and about and I look at him and say "I love you" he'll come give me a kiss :) :th_heart:

spiritbird
07-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Conures learn so quickly. Don't you just melt when they say kiss and love?

Pinkbirdy
07-09-2013, 11:49 PM
My Sun Conure loves kisses !! She says Gingee ,stepup and stop it :) My Green Cheek is newer to me he says Hi Baby :) Both are sweethearts .I love when they puff up and rock back and forth.

Turquoise
07-10-2013, 06:06 AM
My GCC Peta doesn't say too much & what she does is not very plain. She does say her name, but you have to know her to be able to understand that is what she is saying. She is 6 1/2 yrs old, but I have only had her 1 1/2 yrs of that. She really doesn't try to talk much, just at certain times & it sounds more like chirps than real words. She is very loving & friendly, she would rather hang out on my shoulder than anywhere.

ACEPHONECHIC
07-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Ruby my Crimon bellied Conure born in January says Ruby. Coos alot and sings to the hoover and washing machine.
If you say give us a kiss she forwards her beak for a kiss. Steel my Pearly Conure does not speak but makes alot of noise to the hoover, washing machine in fact anything that makes a noise. One of my two greencheeks Jade now say Ruby as well and Pearl makes a noise like a duck.