PDA

View Full Version : No to a Parrot means.......

Honesty
07-08-2013, 06:00 PM
No to a Parrot means.... :th_LOL:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Mare
07-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Hahaha, Wendy! That's exactly what I was going to say! Sassy is notorious for waiting for you to take your attention away from, it only takes a few seconds, and she'll be all over the remote control or phone or IPad or the book you are reading, etc...!

josiesmom
07-08-2013, 06:16 PM
So true! I love it.

Honesty
07-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Hahaha, Wendy! That's exactly what I was going to say! Sassy is notorious for waiting for you to take your attention away from, it only takes a few seconds, and she'll be all over the remote control or phone or IPad or the book you are reading, etc...!I know what you mean Mare. I turned my back for 2 seconds the other day to go and get my coffee. When I returned Codie had almost demolished my silk flower arrangement on my Dining Table :th_LOL:He wouldn't dream of doing this while I am in the room :)

Murphy's Mom
07-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Ha ha!!
So true.
I know every time I tell Murphy no for climbing the curtains, she waits until I turn my back to try it again.:th_laughing6:

Honesty
07-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Haha, how they love curtains. I have swags and tails on my curtains and when Codie is on top of his cage, he is then level with them. If he thinks I am not looking, he will grab them. I can see him out of the corner of my eye. he actually looks first to see if I am watching. If I am then he will not touch.

Mare
07-17-2013, 05:29 PM
They are sneaky little things, for sure!