PDA

View Full Version : google glass

gemini_84
07-08-2013, 12:06 AM
have any of you seen or heard of these?
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

i would love to own a pair of these,especially on days like to day.

i just had bruno on one hand wanting kisses, oxy on the other hand wanting kisses and then next minute prince's face pops down from the top of my head staring me straight in thr eyes with his googly eyes. the sight was hilarious, and if i had a pair of these i could share it with the the world.

just imagine it, 3 Alex's vieing for your attention from all directions

Debra
07-08-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm laughing at your visual. I bet you had a silly smile on your face the whole time.

I'd love to have a pair of those too. But I wear glasses and I'm not sure if I could wear both at the same time.

mrgoogls
07-08-2013, 12:26 AM
haha that's cool.

gemini_84
07-08-2013, 12:53 AM
I'm laughing at your visual. I bet you had a silly smile on your face the whole time.

I'd love to have a pair of those too. But I wear glasses and I'm not sure if I could wear both at the same time.

you can bet on that, i just cracked up laughing. it doesnt help that prince has such googly eyes, sometimes i look at pics of him and he reminds me of a frog.

Turquoise
07-08-2013, 10:23 AM
I have never heard of them. Very strange to me. I can see the enjoyment of using it, but I think my vertigo would drive my eyes nuts.

JLcribber
07-09-2013, 05:21 AM
I'd love to get a pair too. But at $1500 right now for basically a "prototype" I think I'll wait until they refine it a little more and the price drops about $1200.

Blancaej
07-14-2013, 12:27 AM
Those are pretty cool glasses. Love your description of your 3 amigos all wanting some lovin' at the same time. Makes me smile just picturing that!