PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Head SC

Maddy
07-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last month me and my family took a week vacation to Hilton Head South Carolina with some friends. It wasn't my cup of tea, but we did do some fun things!

I took pictures! (Because I love taking pictures! :th_biggrin:)

Here are some seagulls

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

I drew a really cool cockatoo in the sand, but we didn't have my camera at the moment! D:

Some star fish

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

We went to a barn and petting zoo, which was my favorite part!

A big Clydesdale! He slobbered allll over me! LOL

Piggie

A deer. I loved her! She was so sweet!

And we went kayaking. It was fun until my arms felt like they were going to fall off. :P

I love these pictures!

Maddy
07-05-2013, 06:40 PM

- - - Updated - - -

And the last pic

I was super happy to come home and see my fids. :th_biggrin:

Honesty
07-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Lovely pics Maddy.:) :thanks4sharingthumb

Debra
07-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Beautiful pics as usual!