PDA

View Full Version : Signatures!

Maddy
07-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Would anybody like a sig? I'd be happy to make one for you!
Just post pictures (preferably clear pics, but if they are not perfect that's okay!) and the name(s) of your bird(s).
If you have anything special in mind or would like certain color or text, you can post that too! :)

Examples:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

spiritbird
07-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Maddy Please see my other thread for signature request. I am not fussy about who does it. I prefer not taking up too much time of anyone person. Blanca did such a good job. I know you do also. The background and bird photos are in that thread. I just love that abstract I did and think the parakeets would look really nice. Thanks all.

Honesty
07-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Thanks Maddy :)

Maddy
07-05-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm on it, Dianne! :th_biggrin:

spiritbird
07-05-2013, 09:10 PM
I just put in a bid on E Bay for photoshop 11. If I win perhaps I can do them for others as some artist do here.
thanks Maddy

Blancaej
07-05-2013, 11:32 PM
I see Maddy has got this one. Thx Maddy! :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Maddy
07-06-2013, 01:59 AM
For Dianne:

spiritbird
07-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Maddy They all are super cute. I knew that background would look good. Do you use photoshop also?

A millions thanks to you for doing this.

coltfire
07-06-2013, 04:37 PM
978979980 maxx, lexxy and aggy and Jerry together thank you i hope those pics are ok

Blancaej
07-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Great job Maddy! Those look great!

Maddy
07-07-2013, 05:15 AM
978979980 maxx, lexxy and aggy and Jerry together thank you i hope those pics are ok

Hi Steve, is it possible that you could post another picture of Maxx? I could use it, but it's so blurry that it wouldn't look very good! All of the others are fine though. :)

Maddy
07-07-2013, 05:18 AM
Maddy They all are super cute. I knew that background would look good. Do you use photoshop also?

A millions thanks to you for doing this.

You're very welcome, Dianne! I'm so glad you like them!

No, I use pizap.com for making the sig, and then picmonkey.com to add text. However, I would love to get photoshop!

- - - Updated - - -

Great job Maddy! Those look great!

Thank you, Blanca!

- - - Updated - - -

For Debra:

Honesty
07-07-2013, 08:49 AM
That is awesome Maddy :)

Debra
07-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Now I just have to figure out how to add it to my profile. I cannot seem to find a spot in my profile to add it. Can someone help me?

Honesty
07-07-2013, 12:52 PM
OK, Debra.

To insert a signature pic... go into " settings " which you will find at the top, on the right hand side, click on " Edit Signature ".. You will see 2 options.. enter URL from another website or,.. Upload from your Computer. If you are uploading from your computer, just click on " Browse ", then double click your pic.. then upload. click on " Insert Signature " and save signature.

If you want to upload from Photobucket, just copy the direct link and paste into the box ... upload and then click on " insert signature " and save, the same as above.

If you want your signature centralized click on the centralize option in the top area, next to where you see U ( middle lines) before you click in " insert " or if the 2 lines come up, make sure you paste it in the centre of those 2 lines.

spiritbird
07-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Maddy you do such a good job with what you have now. I am just seconds away from winning Photoshop Elements 11 on E bay for $54 Cannot wait to learn how to use it. Bought one of the Dummy books about it too.

Debra
07-07-2013, 01:48 PM
There's what I was doing wrong Wendy. I wasn't going into settings! Duh Debra. LOL. Thanks for sending me in the right direction.

Didn't she do a good job on my siggy?

coltfire
07-07-2013, 08:01 PM
]
Hi Steve, is it possible that you could post another picture of Maxx? I could use it, but it's so blurry that it wouldn't look very good! All of the others are fine though. :)
992 hope this 1 is ok

Honesty
07-07-2013, 10:14 PM
There's what I was doing wrong Wendy. I wasn't going into settings! Duh Debra. LOL. Thanks for sending me in the right direction.

Didn't she do a good job on my siggy?Your welcome Debra:) Yes your siggie is lovely :)

Maddy
07-12-2013, 05:16 PM
(Sorry it took so long) Steve:

Maddy
10-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Here is one I just made for someone on another forum. She said she wanted it beachy. :)

coltfire
10-25-2013, 12:43 PM
nice i think it may be time to get a new siggy

Blancaej
10-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Nice job Maddy!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Debra
10-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Looks great Maddy!

Honesty
10-28-2013, 11:25 PM
Very nice Maddy:)

spiritbird
10-29-2013, 12:58 PM
I really like the gray with green together. Very nice.

Maddy
10-30-2013, 03:58 AM
Thanks guys!

Dianne, my siggie wasn't done by me. A member of another forum did it. :)

Turquoise
10-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Love the siggy you made for the forum member! The dog peering out from the corner is unique. he's a cutie and the ekkie is adorable as well:th_biggrin:

Your siggy you had made is really pretty too. Jester & Peatree compliment each other quite well next to each other like that.:th_hug8:

Maddy
12-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Made this for myself to use on a cat forum. :th_biggrin:

Debra
12-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Maddy, I love it!

Maddy
12-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks Debra!

Blancaej
12-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Very cute Maddy! I love it! :D

Turquoise
12-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Your Cat Siggie is absolutely adorable Maddy!! And you chose the perrrfect photo pose for it. :th_biggrin:

I love the widdle paw in Harper's mouth photo. Your siggies just keep getting more beautiful each time. :th_hug8: