PDA

View Full Version : Bird Paradise having a huge tent sale (NJ)

kendrafitz
07-03-2013, 12:00 AM
If anyone is near Bird Paradise in Burlington, NJ, they are having a huge tent sale. Cages, java trees, stands, toys, etc. I went to get Rosie food and ended up getting her an xlarge java tabletop stand, a very large java branch to attach to her tree, toy parts and a java swing with toys in addition to her food. The total was a little under $150. The Java Tabletop stand was marked down from $199 to $65. Worth the trip if you are in the area. :)

Turquoise
07-05-2013, 06:06 AM
I sure wished I did live close. That is a very good price! I only have one java tree trunk I bought from a place called, Polly's Parrots in San Antonio last year when I was waiting for Roscoe & Angel's breeder to get into town with them. It cost me $45.00, but it only had two very short limbs. It is Ruby Jewel's base for the Mesquite limbs & one knotty wood limb I got from Alaska when I went there.

The two pet shops close to me foes not sell stands for large birds. I would have to go to Dallas to find the closest place for them. Or order them ,& the cost of shipping is outrageous for them due to the weight! That is why all my birds have to play on the hobo, handmade perches.:th_LOL:

mrgoogls
07-07-2013, 07:39 PM
wow that's a great deal! I wish I lived near there. I saw an amazing java table top stand atmy parrot store today. I went out for some toys, and was temped to buy it. it came with food/water dish and SS eye hooks for toys, and was a really good size for only 150$.

Blancaej
07-07-2013, 08:26 PM
So so jealous! :th_biggrin: