PDA

View Full Version : More Flowers

spiritbird
07-02-2013, 06:55 PM
I hope you are not tired of me posting flowers. There weather here on the East coast USA is like monsoons - every day we get rain. However, it makes for good photo shoots on a cloudy day.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Honesty
07-02-2013, 07:05 PM
You know me Di. Flowers are my passion :) I will never tire of seeing them:) They are stunning!

aliray
07-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Thanks Dianne. Nice video. Thanks for posting it. I needed it today . It has been raining for a couple of days now. We needed it but still

Debra
07-02-2013, 08:00 PM
I love that bench/chair! Those flowers are beautiful. Personally, I have a brown thumb so I have to enjoy flowers through everyone elses pictures. Thank you for the loveliness you shared with us.

coltfire
07-02-2013, 08:08 PM
very nice, who is the guy singing

Turquoise
07-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Gorgeous flowers Dianne! Are they all yours? If so, you must show us photos of your gardens!! :th_heart:

I love flower gardens, would love to have a beautiful yard with a stream running through it and a pond full of Koi. That's not impossible where I live, but it would take tons of water to keep up with. Two months before I had my flood in my home in Aug of 2005 I set up an indoor pond in my living room. It was one of the kinds you dig a hole & set in the yard, 175 gals. I was in the process of building the base around it & I had plans of making a waterfall appear out of the wall flowing down to the pond. I had 6 small Koi in it. After we were able to get back into our home 11 days after the flood my Koi were gone & minnows were in the pond instead. That was the end of my ideas, I just couldn't set it up again after that!

spiritbird
07-02-2013, 09:06 PM
De'Andrea I live on a 35 acre estate that used to be an organic garden farm. The soil is incredible and still is organic. I rent here so the flowers are handled by the gardeners. You can look this place up on the internet - Gramercy B&B. It has a nice history of being started by Quakers and later was supposed to be a commune of sorts.

Steve the music is by Entropy.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]