PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Jessica E
07-01-2013, 08:32 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have been creeping around on here for awhile and decided it was time to make a proper introduction. My name is Jess and I am a small cockatiel breeder and I occasionally rescue. My fids and I live in the wonderful state of Pennsylvania. I am owned by several parrots alot being rescues.
I have three cockatoos. Two are g2s Percy and Cupcake. Then I have a msc2 Reggie he is the love of my life. (hubby may be jealous if he sees that) They are all rescues and habitual pluckers. Reggie spent 12 years locked in a cage with a bad diet and no toys. Percy was locked up for a long time too. Cupcake just never got the attention or toys I believe that is why she started.
Then I have my Macaws. I have a Greenwing named Elmo and a B&G named Rascal. There old owner was going for his PhD so he was gone days at a time. So they never got any attention.
I have a yellow nape amazon named Zeke his owner lost her home so he came to live with me.
I have a cag named niko he is my nastiest guy loves my hubby hates me. He was a rescue from a bird auction.
Those are my big guys.
Here are my little birds.
I have eight conures seven gc and a black capped. A Senegal parrot named Hannah, two Irns Azreal and Athena. Then I have my tiels. That is my flock, they always keep me busy.

Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2

headfeathermistress
07-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Welcome! Glad you are here. Love the pictures

Jessica E
07-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Thank you, I think I have more pics of my fids then of my human family. Lol

Honesty
07-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Hello Jess and :pp_welcome:Its great to see you here:)

You have a very large flock. Lovely pics.

Debra
07-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Welcome to the forum! What a beautiful flock you have. I especially love that photo of the two toos together. Thanks for sharing.

Blancaej
07-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi Jess,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for doing a wonderful thing and rescuing those poor babies. They are all beautiful! :D

coltfire
07-01-2013, 10:20 PM
welcome jess, keep up the gr8 work , love the pics cant wait to hear some of your stories .
cheers
Steve

Turquoise
07-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Oh My, you do have your hands full! Welcome to the forum Jessica. :th_greet13:

Your feathered kids are gorgeous! Love the photos & the stories about them. I will look forward to seeing lots more photos, especially of your GW & B&G. Macaws are my fav. :th_biggrin:

Jessica E
07-02-2013, 01:54 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

plax
07-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Hi Jessica... what a lot of birds you have! I can certainly understand how they keep you busy. It's so admirable that you've given each of your poor babies a forever home. Thanks so very much for being there for them! I, too, will be looking forward to hearing more from you. Enjoy the community :)

aliray
07-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the pics of your flock

spiritbird
07-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Happy you joined us and I know you will enjoy!!