PDA

View Full Version : New pics of my garden.

Honesty
07-01-2013, 06:55 PM
I posted some pics of my garden about 4 weeks ago just after I had planted the annuals. I promised I would post more when it started to bloom. It is amazing how, in just 4 weeks there is an array of colour:)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

And, the view from the top deck :)

Honesty
07-01-2013, 06:57 PM
A couple of the front!

These are the troughs on the balcony part outside my front door!

Debra
07-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Beautiful!!! You certainly have a green thumb.

Honesty
07-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Beautiful!!! You certainly have a green thumb.Thank you Debra :)

Blancaej
07-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Very nice job! You have a beautiful garden. I need your green thumb at my house! :D

Honesty
07-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Very nice job! You have a beautiful garden. I need your green thumb at my house! :DThank you Blanca :)

headfeathermistress
07-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Gorgeous!

Honesty
07-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Gorgeous!Thank you Christa :)

Jessica E
07-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Wow it is beautiful.

Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2

Honesty
07-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Wow it is beautiful.

Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2Thank you Jess :)

merlinsmom13
07-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Beautiful color everywhere you look. What a great place to spend your free time.

coltfire
07-02-2013, 04:03 AM
wow you have done a terrific job there , it looks so nice and peaceful

Turquoise
07-02-2013, 06:21 AM
I want to live in your garden!!! :th_biggrin:

You have an amazing place to live & enjoy, but I know you work super hard to keep it that way!:th_hug8: I still say it is the Garden of Eden.:th_heart:

How you find the energy, let alone the time to keep up with that is beyond me! My Grandma kept a flower garden, a vegetable garden, fruit trees & indoor plants. Plus all the other things she did throughout the day. I still have no idea how she managed it either.

aliray
07-02-2013, 12:31 PM
All right Wendy fess up. You must have little magic garden gnombs to help you maintain that gorgeous garden or a fleet of landscapers

spiritbird
07-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Wendy, your home is lovely. It looks very peaceful

Mare
07-02-2013, 03:17 PM
What is the normal summer temp in Devon, UK? Your garden is beautiful and I know that I could never achieve that where I live. The summer temps at the moment are hitting 112F :(. I'm jealous, for sure! :)

Honesty
07-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Beautiful color everywhere you look. What a great place to spend your free time.Thank you Becky:)

Honesty
07-02-2013, 04:48 PM
wow you have done a terrific job there , it looks so nice and peacefulThanks Steve :)

Honesty
07-02-2013, 04:51 PM
I want to live in your garden!!! :th_biggrin:

You have an amazing place to live & enjoy, but I know you work super hard to keep it that way!:th_hug8: I still say it is the Garden of Eden.:th_heart:

How you find the energy, let alone the time to keep up with that is beyond me! My Grandma kept a flower garden, a vegetable garden, fruit trees & indoor plants. Plus all the other things she did throughout the day. I still have no idea how she managed it either.Thank you De'Andrea:)

When I first moved here, the garden was awful. It was 10 ft high in weeds and rubbish everywhere. It took me about a year to sort all that and design it, but it has been worth it. Its not quite so hard now. Its just a case of keeping on top of it to keep it looking nice.

Honesty
07-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Wendy, your home is lovely. It looks very peacefulThank you Dianne. Yes it is very peaceful sitting out there :)

Honesty
07-02-2013, 04:53 PM
All right Wendy fess up. You must have little magic garden gnombs to help you maintain that gorgeous garden or a fleet of landscapersLOL Alison. No Gnomes. It has all been done soley by me :)

Honesty
07-02-2013, 04:55 PM
What is the normal summer temp in Devon, UK? Your garden is beautiful and I know that I could never achieve that where I live. The summer temps at the moment are hitting 112F :(. I'm jealous, for sure! :)Thank you Mare :) The highest temperature we would ever expect to reach would be around 85 degrees. This does not occur very often though! I would say a normal heat for here would be around 75 degrees. I have to make sure I water it well everyday. If I missed even one day, it would shrivel:(