PDA

View Full Version : signature request

spiritbird
06-29-2013, 08:37 PM
I had to do this posting over again. I have an older siggy that I love. Is it possible to take out Rosie my Timneh (do not have her any more) and replace with Gypsy? Chipper would stay in the signature. I will give you some photos of Gypsy taken today. And the siggy that I am wanting changed.

Here is the siggy to put Gypsy into:

Here are the photo to replace my grey:

Honesty
06-29-2013, 10:10 PM
I know Maddy does signatures Di. Maybe you could PM her?

spiritbird
06-30-2013, 07:52 PM
I really do not want to bother anyone here. Just thought someone would chime in.

Honesty
06-30-2013, 08:14 PM
I am pretty sure Maddy would be happy to do one for you.

Turquoise
07-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Wished I knew how to do them Dianne, but I don't even have a program to do them. Maybe I should look at it one day & see if I can figure it out.

Blancaej
07-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Dianne - I'm going to give it a whirl and see what I can do. *;) winking

spiritbird
07-04-2013, 07:21 PM
954955956That is so nice of you Blanca. If you need any additional photos please let me know as I just took a few, but Chipper is molting now and looks messy. :th_heart:

Blancaej
07-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Here you go Dianne! I did the best I could. In order to add the new picture and take Rosie out and I had to change the background a bit.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

You can PM me your email and I can email it to you or if you right click and click "save picture as". You should be able to save it that way. If it's not what you are looking for and you don't want to use it, I understand! :th_biggrin:

Debra
07-04-2013, 09:29 PM
That's pretty! You did a good job.

Blancaej
07-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Thanks Debra! It wasn't easy altering an existing signature. I tried to keep as much of the original background as I could!

Honesty
07-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Wow! Blanca, you have been hiding your talent:) That is awesome:)

Blancaej
07-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Thanks Wendy! :)

coltfire
07-04-2013, 11:30 PM
wow Blanca thats great so are you the person we all come to to get those nice signatures

Blancaej
07-05-2013, 12:21 AM
If I have the time I'm always willing to help. I will say it took me a couple of hours to figure out how to cut Gypsy out of her photo and put into the Sig! Lol.

But now that I know how it should only take minutes. I wanted to learn so I can change my own when necessary!

I'm glad I could help! I hope Dianne will like it. :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

spiritbird
07-05-2013, 12:59 PM
957That is perfect! Thank you so much. What computer program do you use? I love to fool around with computer graphics.

Here is one I did last night and would love to be able to put my birds inside of it.

Blancaej
07-05-2013, 02:47 PM
I used Adobe Photoshop Elements. Glad you liked it.

Blancaej
07-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Let me know if you need help. I'm sure I could quickly pull something together with that background for you. Since I'm not altering an existing signature it should be a piece of cake. Just let me know. Thanks!

Maddy
07-05-2013, 05:18 PM
I really do not want to bother anyone here. Just thought someone would chime in.

I am happy to be bothered here by anyone at any time. It makes me feel special. LOL! XD

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go Dianne! I did the best I could. In order to add the new picture and take Rosie out and I had to change the background a bit.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

You can PM me your email and I can email it to you or if you right click and click "save picture as". You should be able to save it that way. If it's not what you are looking for and you don't want to use it, I understand! :th_biggrin:

That looks awesome Blanca! :th_biggrin:

spiritbird
07-05-2013, 06:33 PM
If anyone could put my Chipper and Gypsy in the abstract background I think it would look so good. Blanca or Maddy - you both do a super job on these. See previous posting in this thread for the abstract. Thanks

Blancaej
07-05-2013, 11:30 PM
I posted a message earlier. Now I don't see it. Odd. I must be losing my mind. I can work on that Dianne!

Blancaej
07-05-2013, 11:33 PM
I think Maddy is working on this. Let me know if anyone needs my assistance.

Maddy
07-06-2013, 01:58 AM
Are one of these okay?

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])