PDA

View Full Version : My Pinkbirdys coming Saturday!!!

Pinkbirdy
06-28-2013, 12:24 AM
My RB2 is finally weaned !! He is flying in from Georgia .This my first bird coming by plane [Im a little nervous] With De'Andreas experience and the severe rain storms were getting. My names thoughts -Owen ,Kasey, Spidey and Danny. Of course Dave wants [Pink Floyd] .But you never know, we have to see him . So if everything goes ok ,ill post pictures this weekend :th_biggrin:

Blancaej
06-28-2013, 12:30 AM
I am so excited for you! I'm sure all will be fine, stay positive. ;)

Can't wait to see pics! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mare
06-28-2013, 01:03 AM
I like 'Owen' but you will know more when you meet him :). Your moniker, "Pinkbirdy", was an omen, right? You knew there was a pink bird in your future?

Pinkbirdy
06-28-2013, 01:12 AM
I like 'Owen' but you will know more when you meet him :). Your moniker, "Pinkbirdy", was an omen, right? You knew there was a pink bird in your future?

Actually "Pinkbirdy " Is a little tribute to my Jennifer [RB2 who died in October] I was going nuts without my pink Too .So I thought I would try a male if I could [Owens my first choice :)]

Mare
06-28-2013, 02:32 AM
Ohh, I'm so sorry for your loss of Jennifer! :(. I didn't know.
Is Pearl anything like a galah?

ShellyBorg
06-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Can't wait to see!

JadeC
06-28-2013, 05:29 AM
I'm so excited for you!!!!! I just got my baby caique last weekend and he flew from TX to Seattle. I was nervous for him but he made it safe, just a little scared. I'm sure your baby will do fine also. :) I like the name Owen too!! Can't wait to see pics!

Honesty
06-28-2013, 07:03 AM
Congrats Terri. Look forward to seeing pics :)

Pinkbirdy
06-28-2013, 11:18 AM
Ohh, I'm so sorry for your loss of Jennifer! :(. I didn't know.
Is Pearl anything like a galah? No Pearl [must be like the full 2 package LOL] Jennifer was a very simple easy quiet bird . Very smart liked to dance and toss rings back and forth. Loved when her pink cheeks would puff up :) RB2s seem very different than other 2s [but we will see] :)

Debra
06-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of him. I, too, like the name Owen.

Turquoise
07-01-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm a bit late on this, I know he is already home & all went well with the flight. I don't relish ever going through all the nervous waiting til you get your baby in your arms, but I would again if that is how it has to be.

Awesome JadeC that Meiko flew in from Texas, cause my Ruby Jewel flew in to me from Washington state in April! What part of Texas did Meiko come from? Most of the breeders I know come from way down south in the tip of Texas. My Catalina boys & ekkie girl came from a breeder down there. But at least I was able to meet her halfway for us both in San Antonio. No flying for them!

How is Owen doing Terri? I just gotta' see photos of that cutie!! You are going to make me want one if you don't quit telling how awesome they are.:th_LOL:

JadeC
07-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Meiko came from Redmond, TX. I'm from TX but the military stationed me in WA state.

Turquoise
07-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Meiko came from Redmond, TX. I'm from TX but the military stationed me in WA state.

Awesome! Howdy neighbor. I've been to Washington state. Seattle is one of my favorite big cities as far as beauty goes. I love how they use the natural woods for walking trails and parks. Portland, OR. is my next favorite city. I have a pen pal, way back before email was popular who lives in Boring, OR. They took us to Mt. Hood to the Timberline Lodge. It was gorgeous! And the waterfalls are out of this world in those parts.