PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Joyce ( Macawfancy )

Honesty
06-27-2013, 05:47 PM
I would like to say thank you to Joyce ( Macawfancy ) on the service she provided in delivering my order to the UK. Also, thankyou for the free gifts:) I will have no hesitation in ordering more from you in the near future:)

Here are a couple of pics of Codie with his sneaker as promised! He has already destroyed 2 LOL

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Here are what the first 2 look like now!

My Order!!

Joyce also offers 10% discount to all PP Members :)

Blancaej
06-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Very fun! It looks like Codie really loves those! Gonna have to make it a double order next time! ;)

Honesty
06-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Very fun! It looks like Codie really loves those! Gonna have to make it a double order next time! ;)One of these sneakers keeps him amused for hours :) Definitely double order next time LOL

Mare
06-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Codie looks like he is in heaven with his tennie! I wash, and then tie my old flip flops onto Sassy's cage, they last about ten days! I'm going to try an old sneaker next!

Honesty
06-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Codie looks like he is in heaven with his tennie! I wash, and then tie my old flip flops onto Sassy's cage, they last about ten days! I'm going to try an old sneaker next!I bought a pair of Babies sneakers for Codie, which are a little bit bigger and he will not touch them:( He did pull my flipflops apart though while I was not looking!

spiritbird
06-28-2013, 11:40 AM
What an adorable photo. My guys never did go for the shoes.

Pinkbirdy
06-28-2013, 09:36 PM
That's so cool [you can give birds flip flops?] Honesty do you have a hard time finding bird toys there ? If so you should create your own line [business venture] :) Sell to all birds in need of toys :)

Macawfancy
06-30-2013, 03:36 PM
You are so welcome, Wendy, so happy to see your Codie wrecking those tennies as intended. :th_dancing:

Honesty
06-30-2013, 04:17 PM
You are so welcome, Wendy, so happy to see your Codie wrecking those tennies as intended. :th_dancing:He is now on number 4 Joyce. The other 3 are unrecognisable :th_LOL:I have a feeling I will be needing more sooner than I thought :th_hehe:

Macawfancy
06-30-2013, 07:46 PM
He is now on number 4 Joyce. The other 3 are unrecognisable :th_LOL:I have a feeling I will be needing more sooner than I thought :th_hehe:

It's amazing how much he likes those cute little foot toys.

Honesty
10-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Another big thank you to Joyce (Macawfancy) :th_heart: I received my second order of sneakers this morning. I just cannot tell you how delighted Codie was. He has been chewing away on one for hours now LOL He has also eaten some of his strawberry chips :)

Joyce sells some wonderful things in her shop and provides an excellent service. She also offers 10% discount for all PP Members :) I can highly recommend!

This is the Website if you would like to have a look....

For the Love of Wings:th_heart:
Winged Victory's Avian Mercantile
Full Line Avian Supplies Online
10% Discount for PP members with Code PPWINGS

Blancaej
10-11-2013, 06:50 PM
You must have a happy bird. :th_wink:

Honesty
10-11-2013, 07:22 PM
You must have a happy bird. :th_wink:Oh yes, he is very happy now he has more sneakers to pull apart :)

ShellyBorg
10-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Will have to go shopping soon!

Macawfancy
10-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Thanks, Wendy, the little sneakers are adorable no doubt, got to keep Codie happy! :)

Honesty
10-20-2013, 09:37 AM
Thanks, Wendy, the little sneakers are adorable no doubt, got to keep Codie happy! :)Your welcome Joyce:)

Its always a good idea to keep Codie happy. He is not very nice when he is in a bad mood LOL