PDA

View Full Version : My Fids <3

tonkatiel
06-26-2013, 07:42 AM
Punky
Aussie
Sid
Tonks
And Johnny wasn't in the mood for posing :( So here's another of Punky ;)

Honesty
06-26-2013, 08:55 AM
They are all adorable :) :thanks4sharingthumb

CC-Twin
06-26-2013, 10:47 AM
What cuties!!

P.S.- Sorry for the weird question, but is Tonks named after the Harry Potter character?

tonkatiel
06-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Haha well we got a female puppy and I wanted to call her Tonks (after Tonks from HP, as she's very clumsy and crazy), but my partner already had a name picked out for her. So when he got Tonks a week later but didn't know what to name him, I decided to call him Tonks :)

Pinkbirdy
06-26-2013, 11:16 AM
HOW CUTE !! Do you find your RB2 pretty easy [in care] to your other fids ?

Debra
06-26-2013, 12:29 PM
Beautiful!

tonkatiel
06-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Hmm, well Punky obviously goes through toys a lot faster and she definitely eats more lol, but she also makes a lot less noise... She's the only one of my Fids who is really tame, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference? The others still get plenty of out of cage time, but Punky does get more since she actually interacts with us and isn't as easily frightened by the kids jumping around ;) Have to say I love them all equally though, they each have amazingly unique personalities, and I can never get enough of just watching them :)

spiritbird
06-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Really cute birds you have there.

Mare
06-26-2013, 05:17 PM
A lovely flock!!

ShellyBorg
06-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Great looking flock!

Pinkbirdy
06-27-2013, 12:09 AM
Hmm, well Punky obviously goes through toys a lot faster and she definitely eats more lol, but she also makes a lot less noise... She's the only one of my Fids who is really tame, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference? The others still get plenty of out of cage time, but Punky does get more since she actually interacts with us and isn't as easily frightened by the kids jumping around ;) Have to say I love them all equally though, they each have amazingly unique personalities, and I can never get enough of just watching them :) I ask because , I see posts with people saying they could never have a too [even though they would like to] they think their going to be too hard .I think these guys are great [Rb2]s. I would even recommend them when people are interested in getting their first bigger bird :)

Blancaej
06-27-2013, 02:22 AM
Very beautiful flock. :thanks4sharingthumb

Turquoise
06-27-2013, 03:06 AM
Your flock is gorgeous! I love the color on all of them. :th_biggrin:
I do love the RB2s even tho I haven't had the pleasure of owning one yet. I do plan on getting one in the future. Hubby wants another African Grey & I want an RB2. The breeder of my Catalinas raises them and either next season or maybe two I will get with her about getting one.

That's odd about the RB2s not being a good choice. Most of what I have read & been told is that they are the best to keep as they are not as prone to the usual Too problems. Since I have never owned a too before, I really can't say for sure, but I am willing to give owning one a shot.

plax
06-27-2013, 03:48 AM
Such beautiful fids you have! Thanks for sharing :)

coltfire
06-27-2013, 11:51 PM
great looking flock, and love your galah, its been years since ive owned one, i remember when i was young and my sister found one and brought it home, it could talk the legs off a chair, and picked up sentences in no time at all, well my father came home late that night, open the door to have a bird say where you been mike you been to the pub again,my old man crapped him self ,we all just laughed, we only had him a week before we found his owner, which my sister stayed in contact with and now has one of his babies.

Mandi
07-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Lovely lookin birds x

aliray
07-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Very colorful flock of great looking birds. Thanks for sharing