PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this?

spiritbird
06-25-2013, 09:34 PM
I got this posted on another forum and wanted to know if you feel for the lady involved or was she totally irresponsible?

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Cockatoo saved by Paramedics

Honesty
06-25-2013, 09:47 PM
I dont think she was irresponsible as she locked her keys in her car by mistake:( This could happen to anyone. She acted quickly though in calling the paramedics and luckily all turned out well:) The poor Woman must have been frantic!

ShellyBorg
06-25-2013, 11:08 PM
It was a accident. Now if she left him in the car to go get her nails, that is something else. These things happen, and with today's cars having spares door key in your pocket like we use to is almost impossible.

Rescued
06-25-2013, 11:09 PM
I think this was definitely an accident that could have happened to many of us. Thank God that the paramedics were willing to come out and help, I'm not sure that everyone would consider it an "emergency" to save a bird. I'm pretty sure I would have found a baseball bat.

Blancaej
06-26-2013, 01:35 AM
I agree, definitely an accident. It's not like she put the bird in the car and forgot about it. She locked her keys in the car. Thank god the bird survived!

spiritbird
06-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Several members on that "Other forum" wrote that she was irresponsible and other nasty words. I am glad you guys are more understanding about this situation.