PDA

View Full Version : Loving burrito bite!

Mare
06-23-2013, 06:09 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

The Sassy girl loves Mexican food and here she is in her glory!

Turquoise
06-23-2013, 06:50 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Sassy Girl is a real looker. She is beautiful! I love the photos where they are enjoying their human food treats. The expression on their faces always shows just how much they appreciate the morsels.:th_biggrin:

My crew loves burritos too, but mine are the cheap store bought kind I keep for a quick meal before I leave for work. I can't cook Mexican food & I can't handle it if it is really hot & spicy.

Thanks Mare for the subliminal message. Now I want to go grab a burrito out of the freezer at 1:50 in the morning!:th_LOL:

Honesty
06-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Sassy Girl is just adorable. She looks like she is loving that burrito :)

spiritbird
06-23-2013, 01:33 PM
What a gal!! Rosie loved to eat them too.

Debra
06-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Burritos never last long enough here to share. Lol. Well, with the exception of the few bites Lucy grabs when the burrito is on the way to my hubby's mouth.

Blancaej
06-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Burritos...oh how I miss really good Mexican food. I was born and raised in SF and now live in VT. It's really hard to find really good mex here and it's my favorite quisine! I've got burrito envy right now. LOL

ShellyBorg
06-24-2013, 12:59 AM
I can make some of the best Mexican food! My Dad was military when I was growing up and the always bought a house where ever we where stationed. Well when we moved to Merced CA, next to Castle AFB they bought a place sight unseen. LOL We where the only white family for over 13 blocks any any direction! I learned to cook from my friends Moms and Grandmoms, so I can cook with the best of them. :D

Blancaej
06-24-2013, 01:07 AM
Drooling......

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mare
06-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Shelly, Merced is close to down the hill from us and it is a mostly Mexican population. The food in the valley is amazing! I have a man client that loves to cook Mexican food and everything in-between. He turned me on to a wonderful cookbook called, "Authentic Mexican", by Rick Bayless. Blanca, if you like to cook, I totally recommend this one!