PDA

View Full Version : jaspers evening out

jules
06-22-2013, 11:34 PM
tonight after tea i took jasper to see our friend in her new flat, she often comes to ours but this was the first time jasper has seen her new place. we had a cup of tea, watched some telly and had a good old catch up. a relaxing evening after a sad start to the day. another forum member lost her baby grey this morning, and it has really affected us all over there. so i needed a welcome distraction :)

Blancaej
06-23-2013, 12:05 AM
Sounds like you had a great time with Jasper. Sorry to hear about the baby grey. So sad.

Turquoise
06-23-2013, 12:59 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] so sorry to hear about the member losing her baby Grey. That has to be a devastating thing to endure. I know I fell in love with all of my feathered kids the first moment I met them. Even if you only have one for a few short weeks, it would feel like losing a member of your family. :th_hug8:

Jasper is a gorgeous girl! Love that photo of her in the rope circles. She looks like she knows she is beautiful & everyone else better know it too. :th_biggrin:

Honesty
06-23-2013, 09:42 AM
It sounds like you had alot of fun with Jasper and your friend Julie :) Thats so sad about the baby grey:(

coltfire
06-23-2013, 05:07 PM
jasper is so cute i just want to go buy a grey, which just mite be on the cards along with a b&g, in the next month or so.

jules
06-24-2013, 08:51 PM
yeah jasper does look like she is posing a bit lol. too smart for her own good :) we had a good time thankyou x

steve, i'd recommend an older grey unless your heart is set on a baby, as there are so many needing homes, it's unbelievable x

the little grey was coming up to 18 months old, and he somehow caught aspergillosis, a nasty infection which sadly he didn't recover from :(

Honesty
06-24-2013, 08:57 PM
yeah jasper does look like she is posing a bit lol. too smart for her own good :) we had a good time thankyou x

steve, i'd recommend an older grey unless your heart is set on a baby, as there are so many needing homes, it's unbelievable x

the little grey was coming up to 18 months old, and he somehow caught aspergillosis, a nasty infection which sadly he didn't recover from :(That is so sad about the Grey Julie:( He was so young too!

jules
06-24-2013, 09:14 PM
i couldn't stop crying on Saturday morning when i read the post :(

all of the birds and people we get to know become an extended family so when something happens to one of them it hurts as much as if it were your own x

Honesty
06-24-2013, 09:25 PM
i couldn't stop crying on Saturday morning when i read the post :(

all of the birds and people we get to know become an extended family so when something happens to one of them it hurts as much as if it were your own xIts awful when something like this happens :(