PDA

View Full Version : I was bad

josiesdad
06-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Apparently I crossed some sort of line with my last post about my dog and macaw interacting so I apologize for writing about my dog and bird physically interacting. This doesn't occur & it was written tongue in cheek. Secondly our dog doesn't actually go to a support group. But if it is any consolation the people on my dog forum were equally upset at the idea of a Macaw injuring a dog. So apologies all around. Ben

plax
06-23-2013, 03:53 AM
Any suggestion of allowing, or description of intentionally facilitating physical interaction between a companion bird and a dog that's large enough to cause the bird serious harm is a violation of our rules. The safety of pet birds is and will always be our priority. I believe a more in-depth explanation was conveyed to you privately in a clear and unambiguous manner earlier today.

josiesdad
06-23-2013, 04:16 AM
Any suggestion of allowing, or description of intentionally facilitating physical interaction between a companion bird and a dog that's large enough to cause the bird serious harm is a violation of our rules. The safety of pet birds is and will always be our priority. I believe a more in-depth explanation was conveyed to you privately in a clear and unambiguous manner earlier today. It was..and I did apologize.

Mare
06-23-2013, 05:22 AM
I missed what went on but can understand your sense of humor, Ben. I, too, have a questionable one. :)