PDA

View Full Version : Codie pulling my hair!

Honesty
06-22-2013, 11:56 AM
While Codie is on his stand, I sometimes have to sweep up the mess with the dustpan. As soon as he sees me doing this, he siezes the opportunity to grab my hair! He holds it so tight I have a job to prize it out of his feet :) Here are some pics that my Son took!

He first grabs a clump with his beak.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

He then transfers it to his foot and holds on tightly!

Then, he keeps hold of it tightly and looks down at me, as if to say " Now what are you going to do " lol

Debra
06-22-2013, 01:01 PM
How funny! They are true opportunists.

spiritbird
06-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Love that last photo. Nesting material??

JadeC
06-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Haha It's like his leash for you!!! Bahaha!! He's thinking, "Come human, as will go to the park and I will teach you to forage." XD

Blancaej
06-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Haha It's like his leash for you!!! Bahaha!! He's thinking, "Come human, as will go to the park and I will teach you to forage." XD

LOL! I love it! Very fun photos Wendy!

ShellyBorg
06-22-2013, 05:30 PM
"Now I got you! Bring me NOMS!"

Honesty
06-22-2013, 05:39 PM
"Now I got you! Bring me NOMS!":th_toofunny:

Pinkbirdy
06-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Ha Ha he looks very content with what hes doing :)

Turquoise
06-23-2013, 01:16 AM
Those photos are super awesome!! I love the expression on Codie's face. That is priceless!!:th_LOL:

Hmmm, everybody's thoughts on what Codie was thinking is great. My thought is he was telling you, "Bring back Grams!" "What did you do with my Grams?" "I want my Grams to come rescue me from here!" :th_biggrin: (Grams meaning your Mom he fell in love with)

Macawfancy
06-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Codie found the perfect preening toy. :th_dancing:

Honesty
06-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Those photos are super awesome!! I love the expression on Codie's face. That is priceless!!:th_LOL:

Hmmm, everybody's thoughts on what Codie was thinking is great. My thought is he was telling you, "Bring back Grams!" "What did you do with my Grams?" "I want my Grams to come rescue me from here!" :th_biggrin: (Grams meaning your Mom he fell in love with)Ha ha... He was so eager to get to my Mums hair. The day my Mum left, he was quiet for the rest of the day:( When she rings me, he starts going frantic. He can actually hear her on the phone to me! How strange is that?

Honesty
06-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Codie found the perfect preening toy. :th_dancing:LOL... If he had his way, I would have no hair left :th_hehe:

jules
06-24-2013, 09:55 PM
that is funny how codie just waits for you to go and sweep up his mess, he must do it on purpose. he must want your hair for nesting material :th_LOL:

codie is gorgeous wendy :)

Honesty
06-24-2013, 10:05 PM
that is funny how codie just waits for you to go and sweep up his mess, he must do it on purpose. he must want your hair for nesting material :th_LOL:

codie is gorgeous wendy :)Thank you Julie :) As soon as he sees me with that dustpan, he is down in a second LOL. He holds it so tight too :(

joan
06-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Codie is a panama just like my late Perry & Tilla ,Codie is exactly like Perry but unlike Codie Perry would throw more stuff on the floor to keep me on my knees longer .He's beautiful Honesty.

Honesty
06-28-2013, 07:05 AM
Codie is a panama just like my late Perry & Tilla ,Codie is exactly like Perry but unlike Codie Perry would throw more stuff on the floor to keep me on my knees longer .He's beautiful Honesty.Thank you Joan. Codie is a Yellow Crowned Amazon :)

Honesty
06-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Codie found the perfect preening toy. :th_dancing:

haha Joyce, he is occupied with his sneakers at the moment :th_hehe: