PDA

View Full Version : Macaw- free to a good home

josiesdad
06-20-2013, 12:26 PM
Dear misguided Avian minions,

PLEASE COME AND DISPOSE OF THE MONSTER BIRD THAT IS INHABITING OUR DWELLING, SHE WAS UNINVITED AND IS NOT WELCOME. We have been forced to endure the indignity of not being able to hunt her, but now the Avian interloper insists on playing "peek-a-boo with us". The shout of peek-a-boo followed by the loud crash of her massive feathered body dropping to the bottom of her isolation cell is becoming too stressful for us! I have in recent days fallen from several pieces of furniture and my sister is starting to lose her fur! We have both, in a blind panic run into walls in an attempt to escape her treachery. This is not funny and our humans will be punished one day for their insolent laughter. We have attempted to enlist the dog to assassinate the feathered daemon. Unfortunately he is JUST A DOG and too stupid. He runs around the room and tries to play with her! The dog too shall pay for his failure to obey us. Contact the bald man called Josie's Dad, the soft human known as Josie's Mom is in league with the feathered one!

Respectfully your superiors THE CATS.

Debra
06-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Awe, poor babies. Such a stressful life. And they get no respect.

josiesmom
06-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Lol...you are too funny! Siding with the cats...not cool!

Blancaej
06-20-2013, 03:30 PM
That is quite the story from the cats!

aliray
06-20-2013, 05:18 PM
Did they leave their paw prints on your keyboard

tonkatiel
06-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Hahaha thanks, I needed a good laugh :)

Turquoise
06-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Ben, I think you need to start a kitty blog on here so the poor furry darlings can vent about the torture Josie puts them through. And then you need to put a rebuttal blog penned by Josie telling her side and why she takes such pleasure in terrorizing the sweet little fur~balls. :th_biggrin:

I look forward to reading the continuing saga of, "Josie & the cat fight". :th_LOL: