PDA

View Full Version : If I acted like a bird

josiesdad
06-17-2013, 01:10 PM
It's funny how differently we see things. I watch Josie adore Anita and have to smile. But sometimes the oddest thoughts go through my head. A dumb example is If I acted like the bird what would happen....hmmmmm. Well if I screamed every time I wanted attention, or bit her while yelling ouch, I would end up in jail or psychiatric unit. If I threw up in my mouth to "feed her" she would run away screaming.... If I did a funky dance to see if I could get her in a romantic mood (wait I DO that one) lol If I mocked her by repeating her words back to her, she'd slug me. If I mocked or taunted the children or pets in her voice she would not be happy. If I randomly swore at the top of my lung's I would be medicated for Turrets Syndrome. I could never get away with throwing my food at people as they walked by. If I made demon noises I would end up with an exorcist. If I acted like a bird she would be considered an abused woman, but Josie is a bird and even with all these things she is forever a cute "GOOD GIRL". Just ask her.

Debra
06-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Truer words were never spoken.

Mare
06-17-2013, 03:18 PM
If I acted like Amigo, I would have been shot down, by the police, long ago!!

Debra
06-17-2013, 04:14 PM
I have a friend who when they were gone one day a neighbor called the police believing my friend was in trouble as the neighbor plainly heard her calling for help and making noises like she was being beaten. Turns out it was just her amazon screaming in her voice.

Carefree Birdee
06-17-2013, 04:19 PM
That story gave me a real good chuckle Ben! Now about that funky dance you do....got any videos? :th_hehe:

Mare
06-17-2013, 06:05 PM
I have a friend who when they were gone one day a neighbor called the police believing my friend was in trouble as the neighbor plainly heard her calling for help and making noises like she was being beaten. Turns out it was just her amazon screaming in her voice.

That's so funny, Debra! I got to thinking about, what if my husband acted like Amigo acts, towards me. I would be impressed and I think I would fall in love, all over again!:th_biggrin:

Honesty
06-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Such true words Ben :) Now I have to agree with Carrie, we just have to see a video with you doing the funky dance :th_loltears:

Pinkbirdy
06-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Ha Ha , I think you have an accurate take on that one :).

Rescued
06-18-2013, 12:03 AM
Tell me about it, I have to say that I would give my left arm to act like a parrot. Sometimes "playing" the adult is the most frustrating thing ever, conversly I think being a teenage pretty much is them acting like a parrot!

Turquoise
06-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Can we say Josie is a Spoiled Good Girl? :th_biggrin: I can see why Anita would run screaming if you acted like Josie. :th_LOL:

My son once told me when he was still a teenager living at home that the dogs were treated much better than he was. He said I never made a special trip to take him to Sonic for ice cream like I did for my poodles. Poor boy, he was an only child and I must have kept him locked in a cage while all the critters ran rampant throughout the house.:th_toofunny: At least that is how he remembers his childhood!

Debra
06-22-2013, 01:06 PM
How funny!