PDA

View Full Version : playing the keyboard

gemini_84
06-16-2013, 12:54 AM
lately i decided it was time to dust of the old keyboard and brush up on my skills. Its been years since ive played so im pretty rusty. I cant tell if oxy likes my playing or not.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Pinkbirdy
06-16-2013, 02:13 AM
Oh yes he does !! Im sure hes like WOW this is some bird toy.:)

Turquoise
06-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Just wait til he breaks out in song to your playing! Ya'll could even play a duet. :th_biggrin: We need video of you & Oxy playing together.:th_dancing:

Hubby has a keyboard he never plays anymore. He should get it out and see if the birds want to serenade us. He"d rather play his guitar, but the birds just ignore that. I'm like you, I haven't picked up my guitar & strummed a string in ages.

coltfire
06-23-2013, 05:25 PM
i can see some nice chew marks ending up in the keys, and im hating the fact that i cant pick up my guitar for at least 6 weeks, my birds wont know whats going on. and its funny they all have there own tune they like and bop out to, Rainy the lorri he just humps his toys when ever i play any of queens songs its so funny the harder i play the harder he goes for it if i slow the playing down he slows down and stops when i stop, he hates it if i stuff the song up. lol

Blancaej
06-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Very fun! You never know you may have a talented bird there. You should let him give it a try! LOL!