User Tag List

Thread: PFBD vaccine

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.

PFBD vaccine

This is great news!
    http://www.9news.com.au/technology/2...BA0659xDTlk.99

Header should read PBFD vaccine

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (10-07-2016), Lady (10-08-2016), Mare (10-07-2016), plax (10-07-2016), wingman (10-08-2016)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    I don't have the link available...but the University of Windsor in Ontario Canada has apparently developed a vaccine for parrot disease as well.I heard this back in May, but have yet to look further into it.
    "Ivo"

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-07-2016), Lady (10-08-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    I wish this would have been available a few weeks back when my 400+ dekalb birds were found! They ALL had PFBD when they came in. Those who were carriers unfortunately all died, but those who just had it on them were finally cleared, and most of the birdies are now in various rescues and sanctuaries all over the country.. so great to hear that there's a vaccine!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

6. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-07-2016), Lady (10-08-2016), Mare (10-07-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Savannah, I am so happy to hear that some of the birds were able to survive. Thanks so much for the update.

8. The following user likes this post:

Lady (10-08-2016)