User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New here

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Hi, Jenn and Lucky! Welcome! Lucky is a handsome guy and sounds like he got lucky by you finding him . I suppose to socialize an animal you've got to get them around people. Starting out with him in a carrier may be a good beginning.
    Thanks i think we got lucky finding each other lol im happy that he seems to be a well rounded bird and healthy i did a little shopping spree to get him some new toy a training kit and a leash and harness next spree will be for looking at a carrier...hes doing alot better when my neighbors come over its just going to take time p.s. grate looking flock you got there

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-20-2016), Lady (09-22-2016)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Hi Jenn and Lucky! Sorry I'm a bit late in saying hi. Lucky is gorgeous. I agree with bringing him to an avian vet. Until you do, maybe get a sand perch to help with his beak and nails. My GW has a couple and I have never had to have her beak/nails trimmed.

Happy to have you on the forum.
    Rosie & Kendra

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-22-2016), Lady (09-22-2016), luckyandjenn (09-22-2016)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    Hi Jenn and Lucky! Sorry I'm a bit late in saying hi. Lucky is gorgeous. I agree with bringing him to an avian vet. Until you do, maybe get a sand perch to help with his beak and nails. My GW has a couple and I have never had to have her beak/nails trimmed.

Happy to have you on the forum.
    Thanks Rosie and Kendra I'll have to look into that I'd rather he be able to get somthing like that and see if he likes it

6. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-22-2016)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Hello and Welcome!!! I like that Brian Seltzer haircut on your macaw ! He looks like a rocker!!!!!��

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (09-25-2016), Dragonlady2 (09-25-2016)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Hello and Welcome!!! I like that Brian Seltzer haircut on your macaw ! He looks like a rocker!!!!!��
    Ha ha thanks it was indeed a lucky shot he was ruffling his feathers after a shower

10. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-25-2016)