User Tag List

Thread: Pygmy marmoset

Banned

Pygmy marmoset

So cute...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marmoset.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	4440

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (08-20-2016), lolsavannahh (08-20-2016), Mare (08-21-2016)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Super cute..

- - - Updated - - -

Rats..now I want one
    "Ivo"

Banned

Me too... of course I need a pair!

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (08-21-2016)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    A pair...or colony.. they are most likely not legal here to keep as pets anyway.
    "Ivo"

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    oh my goodness! Cuteness overload....... I want to play with them, but I could only imagine how easily they would get lost in a house with so many places they could fit into.

8. The following user likes this post:

The Pinkertons (08-20-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cedardave View Post
    A pair...or colony.. they are most likely not legal here to keep as pets anyway.
    it depends on individual state requirements. probably easy to find out on google. Ok , I researched... it's not legal in California to keep primates as pets. But cute as a button anyway !
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 08-20-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    oh my goodness! Cuteness overload....... I want to play with them, but I could only imagine how easily they would get lost in a house with so many places they could fit into.
    never thought of that ,your right!

Parrots

Im in canada...I think all adorable things are illegal....unless your into the marijuana...then its just a grey area
    "Ivo"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cedardave View Post
    Im in canada...I think all adorable things are illegal....unless your into the marijuana...then its just a grey area
    Go figure...