User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silly Boy

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Please post here.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Ok..thanks .

Chip has gone after me, too but not as bad as he does Tim. I love having them loose in the room, they have lots of freedom and enjoy it but recently, they have been looking for spaces to nest in again. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I have the option of the outdoor aviary with plenty of shade and water. These two have never been very tame, Chip never and Jellybean will step up but not for long, she'll take off. I have a large cage that's outside..it's the size of Amigo's indoor cage, a five panel with a walk in door. It's difficult to move once it's set up but it would be perfect for these two in the house. So, anyways..I'm just considering different ways to go with them

3. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (04-30-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Good you have alternate options.

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (04-29-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    You need a lock on that food door to stop Amigo from leaving it open if that is the cage you'll be putting them in
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

7. The following user likes this post:

Mare (04-29-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    If that was the cage, Jean-Pierre, for sure! No, that cage he's taking apart is his landing strip where he does fly-ins to be close to home. We have an outdoor/off the deck aviary cage and a tall, 6ft. cage that's ON the deck. I'm thinking the 6ft. one for the tiels, if we brought it inside.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I would deter Kobe from landing on the chair if he doesn't want to share. I agree that it's your apartment and unless he is going to pay rent, forget about claiming anything that you don't want to share!

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (04-30-2016), Mare (04-30-2016)