User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linnie Pics Are Here!!

Hybrid View

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.

Linnie Pics Are Here!!

My breeder sent baby linnie pics to me today! She believes the male may be cobalt and the female is lutino or creamino! Very cute pics!

The second photos is my fav! I really want to adopt both, but I'm not sure if that will go over well with my husband.

She may not have a buyer for the second one. She is going to keep me posted. If it is available, I may consider it. We'll see. I believe they are about a month old.
    Last edited by Blancaej; 09-06-2013 at 06:28 PM.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

2. The following 3 users like this post:

headfeathermistress (08-17-2013), Honesty (08-16-2013), plax (08-17-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Oh me oh my are they just the cutest chicks you have even seen. I am ready for the second one but will she ship?u re?
    There is a post on AA about the good the bad and the ugly of Linnies. Have you read it?

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    I don't know if she will ship. If she doesn't have a buyer and I don't end up adopting it, I will certainly let you know!

No I haven't seen that. I will have to check it out! Thanks for the info!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

5. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (08-16-2013)

Adorable babies!

I have Linnies at the top of my most wanted birds list. And a Cobalt is my first choice in coloring. I am so envious!

I will have to read that AA article about Linnies. Maybe it will help me make up my mind one way or another.

7. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (08-16-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    So cute well that is one bird i have not heard of before , just googled them, they seem to be a very nice bird, with great temp, will be looking forward to there updated pics,

9. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (08-16-2013)

Oh they are so cute!

11. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (08-16-2013)

Wow! They are just sooooo cute Blanca

13. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (08-16-2013)

Parrots

White bellied caique named Meiko :)
    I bet your daughter is getting super excited!!!!!! They are adorable

15. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (08-17-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Blanca ,Tell your husband its ok to get both [TOO CUTE}.Average bird owners have 12 birds [LOL] HE HE
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

17. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-17-2013), Turquoise (08-17-2013)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree Birdee View Post
    Adorable babies!

I have Linnies at the top of my most wanted birds list. And a Cobalt is my first choice in coloring. I am so envious!

I will have to read that AA article about Linnies. Maybe it will help me make up my mind one way or another.
    The pictures she took are great, aren't they? I'm not sure which my daughter will choose if we only get one. The article was very informative. Started to make me question if a Linnie is right for us. But I think with all breeds there is good and bad. I found more feedback from some Linnie owners and they absolutely love there Linnie birds. So I think it will work out. If anything, the article has at least helped me understand some cons so I can work on any behaviors issues before they get out of hand!

Quote Originally Posted by coltfire View Post
    So cute well that is one bird i have not heard of before , just googled them, they seem to be a very nice bird, with great temp, will be looking forward to there updated pics,
    I had never heard of them before either Steve. It was suggested as a good bird choice for my 7 yr old daughter by a few people of PF. I actually had decided on a Tiel and was lucky enough to find a breeder here in Vermont. We don't have a lot of bird breeders in our state. The breeder informed me she also bred linnies! I was excited and had read a lot of great things about them. So we decided to go with a Linnie. My daughter is very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Oh they are so cute!
    Who says birdie babies are ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty View Post
    Wow! They are just sooooo cute Blanca
    I know, I would love to bring both of them home!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeC View Post
    I bet your daughter is getting super excited!!!!!! They are adorable
    She is Jade! She loved seeing the pics today!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbirdy View Post
    Blanca ,Tell your husband its ok to get both [TOO CUTE}.Average bird owners have 12 birds [LOL] HE HE
    That might freak him out! But it's a good point. At least I would only have 5, right?!